Angelina Visits Cambodia

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Angelina Visits Cambodia

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

Angelina Jolie beams with teenage daughter Shiloh in Cambodia and says her 'soul is recovering'... days after ex Brad Pitt sued her for 'secretly' selling her share in winery to Russian oligarch
By Justin Enriquez and Adam S. Levy For Dailymail.com
Published: 15:22 GMT, 24 February 2022 | Updated: 15:32 GMT, 24 February 2022
Days after her ex-husband Brad Pitt filed a lawsuit against her for selling her share of a jointly owned estate and winery to a Russian businessman, Angelina Jolie was in need of a reset.

The 46-year-old A-list actress took to Instagram on Thursday morning to share a sweet snap of herself smiling alongside 15-year-old daughter Shiloh in Cambodia.

Jolie grinned from ear-to-ear as she gazed down and placed her hand over her heart and explained in the caption that being around the people in the Southeast Asian nation always picks up her spirits.

She wrote to her 12.3million followers: 'A few days in Cambodia among the warm local people, and I feel my soul is recovering. This has always been a special country for me and our family.'

Jolie's family has strong ties to the country as she adopted eldest child Maddox Chivan Jolie-Pitt, 20, from the country and even founded a non-profit charity organization dedicated to environmental security, improving health, and creating peace and stability in all communities in his name called the Maddox Jolie-Pitt (MJP) Foundation.

She also shared an image of herself during a meeting with men in both business and military attire and also addressed the image in the caption as she wrote: 'Happy to be reunited with friends and colleagues at MJP Foundation in Samlot district.
- Daily Mail
Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
johnny lightning
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Angelina Visits Cambodia

Post by johnny lightning »

Can't recall, is Shiloh one she bought or hatched?
Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Doc67 »

I can't take this woman seriously and I'm not alone.

Sony Pictures made a movie called The Interview in 2014, a comedy about a pair of tabloid journalists who run the celebrity tabloid show "Skylark Tonight". They land an interview with a surprise fan, North Korean dictator Kim Jong-Un , but they are recruited by the CIA to assassinate him.

As the story goes, Kim found out about this film and was not amused. He set his hackers to work and the hacked into Sony Pictures email systems and publish some very embarrassing things about what their staff thought of their 'talent', notably Angelina Jolie.

She was described by Scott Rudin, the well known and respected producer as, “seriously out of her mind” and a, “minimally talented spoiled brat.”

Sounds about right.

https://www.mercurynews.com/2014/12/18/ ... ny-emails/
mannanman
Expatriate
Isle of Man

Post by mannanman »

Who cares. She’s fit a fuck.
People of the world, spice up your life.
hairdo
BANNED
Guam

Post by hairdo »

She was part of that early trend to discover Cambodia as it was just emerging from the conflict of the late 1990s. There is still a lot of that rustic vibe, but much less as development continues.
AlexJonesCrab
Expatriate
Australia

Post by AlexJonesCrab »

I dont think its her soul that repairs in asia.....its her EGO.......look at me.....
DankSinatra
BANNED
New Zealand

Post by DankSinatra »

She ate my salad once...I love her
Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Doc67 »

mannanman wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 10:41 am Who cares. She’s fit a fuck.
err... she's got no tits, literally.
Alex
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Alex »

I generally like to watch her in action, but as with many an actress or actor, she should stick to the script instead of speaking her mind.
xandreu
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by xandreu »

She's here, bizarrely, to teach Cambodian women how to become bee-keepers.

It's as absurd as turning up to a famine with a banana and honestly believing you're 'doing your bit'.

Who knew the lack of female bee-keepers was so high up the agenda of problems facing Cambodia?
The difference between animals and humans is that animals would never allow the dumb ones to lead the pack.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic