Angelina Visits Cambodia

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
tightenupvolume1
Expatriate
India

Re: Angelina Visits Cambodia

Post by tightenupvolume1 »

mannanman wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 12:27 pm
xandreu wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 11:25 am She's here, bizarrely, to teach Cambodian women how to become bee-keepers.

It's as absurd as turning up to a famine with a banana and honestly believing you're 'doing your bit'.

Who knew the lack of female bee-keepers was so high up the agenda of problems facing Cambodia?
Ironically her tits are like two bee stings.
mannanman
Expatriate
Isle of Man

Post by mannanman »

I used to go to nudist camps as a kid with family. I’d love to be able to walk around with my cock out. It’s liberating.

Strangely you don’t notice the tits, minge and wrinkly old balls after a while.
People of the world, spice up your life.
mannanman
Expatriate
Isle of Man

Post by mannanman »

tightenupvolume1 wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 5:55 pm
mannanman wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 12:27 pm
xandreu wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 11:25 am She's here, bizarrely, to teach Cambodian women how to become bee-keepers.

It's as absurd as turning up to a famine with a banana and honestly believing you're 'doing your bit'.

Who knew the lack of female bee-keepers was so high up the agenda of problems facing Cambodia?
Ironically her tits are like two bee stings.
Not gay either. Unbelievable.

Totally had a brain fart moment. I was thinking of Kate Moss for some reason.
People of the world, spice up your life.
GMJS-CEO
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by GMJS-CEO »

I saw this thread when it was opened and immediately wondered when the old man whinging would start, I did not think it would be a combo though - "old man yells at cloud" & "would not hit"

GMJS-CEO
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by GMJS-CEO »

I knew people would be wound up about this story, but I'm not sure why people get upset. Is it because she gets PR for what she does in Cambodia? Jealousy? People want her to do it but not post the pictures?
Kung-fu Hillbilly
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Kung-fu Hillbilly »

GMJS-CEO wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 6:52 pm I knew people would be wound up about this story, but I'm not sure why people get upset. Is it because she gets PR for what she does in Cambodia? Jealousy? People want her to do it but not post the pictures?
The simple fact is a great many of the CEO membership hate women.
Alex
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Alex »

Kung-fu Hillbilly wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 7:09 pm The simple fact is a great many of the CEO membership hate women.
I doubt it!
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clutch Cargo »

Kung-fu Hillbilly wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 7:09 pm
GMJS-CEO wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 6:52 pm I knew people would be wound up about this story, but I'm not sure why people get upset. Is it because she gets PR for what she does in Cambodia? Jealousy? People want her to do it but not post the pictures?
Grand Barong
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Grand Barong »

Kung-fu Hillbilly wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 7:09 pm
Kung-fu Hillbilly
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Kung-fu Hillbilly »

Perhaps "hate" is a bit hyperbolic - but there's not a whole lotta respect for women here which is obvious to anyone.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic