Kyle Rittenhouse to sue corporate media, politicians and celebrities over lies

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
Chad Sexington
Expatriate
Great Britain

Kyle Rittenhouse to sue corporate media, politicians and celebrities over lies

Post by Chad Sexington »

In an interview with Tucker Carlson, Kyle Rittenhouse has announced his intentions to sue the corporate media, politicians, celebrities and athletes who told lies about him, for their lies calling him a murderer and a white supremacist in the run up to, during his trial, and following his not guilty verdicts.
Whoopi Goldberg and Cenk from The Young Turks got mentioned by name.
What with the Nick Sandmann lawsuit result, and now Rittenhouse’s legal team gunning for them (no pun intended) CNN could get blown right out of the water.
Should be interesting.
Alex
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Kyle Rittenhouse to sue corporate media, politicians and celebrities over lies

Post by Alex »

Chad Sexington wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 9:54 am In an interview with Tucker Carlson, Kyle Rittenhouse has announced his intentions to sue the corporate media, politicians, celebrities and athletes who told lies about him, for their lies calling him a murderer and a white supremacist in the run up to, during his trial, and following his not guilty verdict
I thought being a White Supremacist was something to be proud of.
Nobby Stiles
Expatriate
Great Britain

Re: Kyle Rittenhouse to sue corporate media, politicians and celebrities over lies

Post by Nobby Stiles »

Alex wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 11:07 am

Only if you are one.
Big Daikon
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Big Daikon »

Nobby Stiles wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 12:15 pm
Alex wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 11:07 am

Only if you are one.
Generally, no one calls themselves a white supremacist. It is typically an exonymic attack.

In any case, Mr. Rittenhouse seems to have a case here. Personally, I wish him success and hope he is drowning in cash and women for the rest of his life.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic