No Joke Howard - Legend of Cambodia.

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Kenr
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: No Joke Howard - Legend of Cambodia.

Post by Kenr »

Come on tears_in_rain, you can do better than that. You referred to the ex-pats in Cambodia as liars and losers, yet you admitted you are a liar and loser when you claimed you were trolling, but it was probably just a deflection to hide your star-struck affection for young good looking YouTube e-beggars that you are attracted to. It’s ok to admit it, no one on here will judge you.
hburns
Expatriate
Togo

Post by hburns »

tears_in_rain wrote: Fri Mar 25, 2022 1:18 am
hburns wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 6:43 pm
I'm curious, what is there to be jealous about with Aaron? He's a total fuck up, he stole a shrek vhs, he's been to jail, he's a rat, he's unemployable, he's abandoned his 4 kids to 2 different women, he's proper fucked in the head, he's a narcissist, he's a compulsive liar and the list just goes on and on. In fact, I haven't witnessed any redeemable characteristics about the guy.

I can see why people didn't like NJH but at least he gave things a shot with his fighting and personal training business. From what I saw, there was nothing nasty about him. Aaron on the other hand is purely and simply a bad'un.
Did you even read my reply? The guy is a young, good-looking dude, which, of course, triggers envy. So many disgusting, fat, sexpats here know they can never have a genuine attraction. And you know it! :D :D :D
OK but I'm not some old fat fella so that argument is blown out the water. You say he's good looking so I guess that how you sway but he's 5"3, he's a short-arse. There is nothing to envy :ROFL: :good: :bootyshake: :voilent1:
Ghostwriter
Expatriate
France

Post by Ghostwriter »

tears_in_rain wrote: Fri Mar 25, 2022 1:18 am The guy is a young, good-looking dude, which, of course, triggers envy.
tears_in_rain
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by tears_in_rain »

hburns wrote: Fri Mar 25, 2022 2:12 am
I'm curious, what is there to be jealous about with Aaron? He's a total fuck up, he stole a shrek vhs, he's been to jail, he's a rat, he's unemployable, he's abandoned his 4 kids to 2 different women, he's proper fucked in the head, he's a narcissist, he's a compulsive liar and the list just goes on and on. In fact, I haven't witnessed any redeemable characteristics about the guy.

I can see why people didn't like NJH but at least he gave things a shot with his fighting and personal training business. From what I saw, there was nothing nasty about him. Aaron on the other hand is purely and simply a bad'un.
Did you even read my reply? The guy is a young, good-looking dude, which, of course, triggers envy. So many disgusting, fat, sexpats here know they can never have a genuine attraction. And you know it! :D :D :D
OK but I'm not some old fat fella so that argument is blown out the water. You say he's good looking so I guess that how you sway but he's 5"3, he's a short-arse. There is nothing to envy :ROFL: :good: :bootyshake: :voilent1:

Didn't know he is 5,3. He has 'gone down' in my estimation now.

:lol:
Ghostwriter
Expatriate
France

Post by Ghostwriter »

BklynBoy
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by BklynBoy »

tears_in_rain wrote: Fri Mar 25, 2022 3:43 am

I can't believe i am adding to this but he is not 5 ft. 3 .. I am 5 ft 6 and he is a little taller then me. He would definitely get a kick out of this convo.
Manhattan keeps on making it, Brooklyn keeps on taking it
hburns
Expatriate
Togo

Post by hburns »

BklynBoy wrote: Fri Mar 25, 2022 7:12 am
tears_in_rain wrote: Fri Mar 25, 2022 3:43 am

I can't believe i am adding to this but he is not 5 ft. 3 .. I am 5 ft 6 and he is a little taller then me. He would definitely get a kick out of this convo.
I was talking about the rat Aaron. He's a really short guy

I don't think NJH and Aaron are similar at all, NJH had character, Aaron is just a horrible person. But this thread has been started either by an fan boy or Aaron's or by Aaron himself. I suspect the later
Kuroneko
Expatriate

Post by Kuroneko »

Ghostwriter wrote: Fri Mar 25, 2022 5:18 am Image

tears_in_rain
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by tears_in_rain »

Kenr wrote: Fri Mar 25, 2022 2:10 am Come on tears_in_rain, you can do better than that. You referred to the ex-pats in Cambodia as liars and losers, yet you admitted you are a liar and loser when you claimed you were trolling, but it was probably just a deflection to hide your star-struck affection for young good looking YouTube e-beggars that you are attracted to. It’s ok to admit it, no one on here will judge you.
Of course, they are, generally speaking, 'liars and losers'. Oh, you can add some 'freaks' as well...Just calling a spade a spade...
Ghostwriter
Expatriate
France

Post by Ghostwriter »

It's ok Tears-in-Rain-Man, you can rest now, you must be exhausted.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic