Do you support Ukraine or Russia?

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.

Do you support Russia or Ukraine in this conflict?

Poll ended at Wed Mar 02, 2022 10:32 pm

Russia
18%
Ukraine
73%
It's a hoax
3%
I don't know.
6%

Total votes: 79
CaptainCanuck
Expatriate
Canada

Re: Do you support Ukraine or Russia?

Post by CaptainCanuck »

As OrangeManBad still holds the attention of TDSers even in the aukraine/Russia conflict, may I present the President of Hungary:
CaptainCanuck
Expatriate
Canada

Post by CaptainCanuck »

For the 70%+ who still support Ukraine, believing this is simply ‘Ukraine Good !! Russia Bad !!’. Here is military veteran and former Congressional Representative (D) for the State of Hawaii, Tulsi Gabbard. There is no good and bad anymore ...there is only fat-cat politicians swilling at the pig trough that is the Military Industrial Complex.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

The conflict is a serious affair, can we please keep to the topic and not get side-tracked by Qtard stuff?
Silence, exile, and cunning.
CaptainCanuck
Expatriate
Canada

Post by CaptainCanuck »

Oh Johnny boy ... you’re so glib and quick with the name calling .... just because you don’t want to hear anything that goes against your personal bias doesn’t automatically make the speaker a member of your conspiracy group of the day .... If you think the President of Hungary and a Democratic Presidential runner are part of whatever this qtard group you keep bringing up, I’d venture to say, you’re so close minded that any discussion about something serious is wasted time.

John Bingham wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 9:03 pm The conflict is a serious affair, can we please keep to the topic and not get side-tracked by Qtard stuff?
mannanman
Expatriate
Isle of Man

Post by mannanman »

That quote sums up the Qnon and flat earthers quite succinctly.
People of the world, spice up your life.
CaptainCanuck
Expatriate
Canada

Post by CaptainCanuck »

mannanman wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 9:42 pm That quote sums up the Qnon and flat earthers quite succinctly.
Perhaps you're correct. I'll be honest and admit I haven't listened extensively to either and what little I have heard didn't connect with me as truth .... But again, I'll reiterate, I'm not sure what Ms Gabbard and the President of Hungary espousing their opinions on the Ukraine/Russia conflict have to do with Qanon ....

I know anything outside 'Ukraine Good, Russia Bad' is automatically dismissed by John, you, I've no idea, but refusing to listen to something because you don't like the headline or you've already decided what will be said doesn't give you the credibility to disparage the speakers therein. If I've misinterpreted your brief quip I apologize. And if you have taken the time to listen your comments would interest me.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

So you had no idea that Hungary was going on a different course? That's been obvious since the start.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
mannanman
Expatriate
Isle of Man

Post by mannanman »

I’m ambivalent to who’s in the wrong with regards to Russia and Ukraine, even NATO and the countries who’re fighting a proxy war using that group as an excuse. They’re just as bad as each other.

That whole eastern bloc are a bunch of war mongers as are the US and it’s other country states.

My comment was more to do with people quoting other peoples sayings. It doesn’t make you look intelligent or knowledgeable, even if you happen to be.

Save it for Facebook.
People of the world, spice up your life.
Mister Nice Guy
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Mister Nice Guy »

I support anyone who is against the murderous Deep State Satanic Marxists...
Apollo91881
Expatriate
France

Post by Apollo91881 »

Mister Nice Guy wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 8:11 am I support anyone who is against the murderous Deep State Satanic Marxists...
Are they the baby eating ones?
Just trying to get my boundaries here.
Also, Epstein didn’t kill himself.

But back to Ukraine, only one country brought mobile crematoriums and raped women and children, and kidnapped them. Those would be the bad guys. It’s really not as hard as the mental gymnasts would like to make it.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic