Where are they

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Dontsmoke
Tourist
Great Britain

Where are they

Post by Dontsmoke »

Hello everyone. 2 business partners with a company in Thailand have gone missing. They owe over $20,000 to 2 hotels. They were both evicted but promised to pay the bills in December once their company was paid So long as the hotel's didn't inform the police. Now after no payments the hotel's have informed the police. Please help find them. Their photos can be found on Blacklist Cambodia in an article by Sven Weber. Sorry I don't know how to upload photos. . My friends girlfriend lost her job at one of the hotel's. I've just returned to Phnom Penh and my friend told me about all of this. Please help. Thank You
Dontsmoke
Tourist
Great Britain

Re: Where are they

Post by Dontsmoke »

Their names are William Dean Wendel and Alastair Thomas Campbell.
Jerry Atrick
Expatriate
Central African Republic

Post by Jerry Atrick »

Dontsmoke wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 4:26 pm Hello everyone. 2 business partners with a company in Thailand have gone missing. They owe over $20,000 to 2 hotels. They were both evicted but promised to pay the bills in December once their company was paid So long as the hotel's didn't inform the police. Now after no payments the hotel's have informed the police. Please help find them. Their photos can be found on Blacklist Cambodia in an article by Sven Weber. Sorry I don't know how to upload photos. . My friends girlfriend lost her job at one of the hotel's. I've just returned to Phnom Penh and my friend told me about all of this. Please help. Thank You

This shit again??

Dontsmoke
Tourist
Great Britain

Post by Dontsmoke »

I didn't know it was that bad with these 2 guys. But now they appear on lots of sites. I didn't know about this until a few days ago.
Alex
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Alex »

There's a lesson somewhere in all these stories to be learned by hotel workers and managers. It's mind-boggling that they let "guests" run up bills like that.
lipservice
Expatriate

Post by lipservice »

Elvis has left the building again.
Dontsmoke
Tourist
Great Britain

Post by Dontsmoke »

The more I'm told and what sites have reports about them the more and more the hotel's and businesses want to find them. Where are they ? they are going to hell. Say hello to Satan William & Alastair.
Chuck Borris
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Chuck Borris »

Where are they? Last time seen at the riverside dressed as Stan and Ollie.
Don"t Eat The Yellow Snow.
ressl
Expatriate
Germany

Post by ressl »

Dontsmoke wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 6:43 pm The more I'm told and what sites have reports about them the more and more the hotel's and businesses want to find them. Where are they ? they are going to hell. Say hello to Satan William & Alastair.
Where they are? In the next hotel, until it gets too hot and they need to change places... Repeat...
Driving on Cambodian roads is just like playing a classic arcade top scroller. The only difference is a force feedback controller, the limitation to only one life and the inability to restart, once Game Over
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic