Best Non Sexual Massage?

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
AlexJonesCrab
Expatriate
Australia

Best Non Sexual Massage?

Post by AlexJonesCrab »

Hi there,
Any suggestions for the best non sexual massage places in PP or SR?
Or Happy Ending Massage places if necessary, that are also very good at the actual massage?
:o
timmydownawell
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Best Non Sexual Massage?

Post by timmydownawell »

Please explain "non sexual massage"
You must walk in traffic to cross the road - Cambodian proverb
AlexJonesCrab
Expatriate
Australia

Post by AlexJonesCrab »

timmydownawell wrote: Sun Feb 20, 2022 12:56 pm Please explain "non sexual massage"
Yeah, good point, they can all be fairly sexual depending on the girl
siliconlife
Expatriate
Palau Island

Post by siliconlife »

Dude, I think you should come here and just check it out first. Cambodia is not quite the place you are expecting... It's dead-easy to tell the difference between a massage joint and a brothel, or even happy-ending spot, you'll see...
AlexJonesCrab
Expatriate
Australia

Post by AlexJonesCrab »

siliconlife wrote: Sun Feb 20, 2022 1:21 pm Dude, I think you should come here and just check it out first. Cambodia is not quite the place you are expecting... It's dead-easy to tell the difference between a massage joint and a brothel, or even happy-ending spot, you'll see...
THats why I am askin, dude, so I can hit the ground running. :please:
Pseudonomdeplume
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Pseudonomdeplume »

Sorry, but unless the girl is standing on my head in golf shoes, using hot candle wax, stick knitting needles in me, and whipping me with a flax bush (apart from one time on a pool table. Never did find the ate ball), only a masseur would be non-sexual to me. I never admitted to a groin injury in rugby (EOE BS!).

If a girl rubs oil slowly onto my naked body (that was hard to write without cringing), it is hard to bring my Grandmother into the equation. "Think granny thoughts, think granny..."
Scent from Dan's Durians & Perfumierie
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

Seeing Hands Massage. They can't see you but you can see them. They put you in some very unsexy pyjamas and massage you in an open room with other customers. Very few people find this sexual IME.
AlexJonesCrab
Expatriate
Australia

Post by AlexJonesCrab »

Anchor Moy wrote: Sun Feb 20, 2022 2:59 pm Seeing Hands Massage. They can't see you but you can see them. They put you in some very unsexy pyjamas and massage you in an open room with other customers. Very few people find this sexual IME.
Thanks Anchor Man. I will look them up....pardon the pun....and 'see' how it goes....LOL
armchairlawyer
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by armchairlawyer »

siliconlife wrote: Sun Feb 20, 2022 1:21 pm Dude, I think you should come here and just check it out first. Cambodia is not quite the place you are expecting... It's dead-easy to tell the difference between a massage joint and a brothel, or even happy-ending spot, you'll see...
Well, yes and no.
It's easy to spot those scammy places that offer $5 massages and have skimpily-clad women lying around on beds and sofas and calling out to you as you pass.
OTOH, any of the other places, however respectable-looking, may lead to a bit more than you bargained for(if you are a new arrival). But it's never compulsory!
siliconlife
Expatriate
Palau Island

Post by siliconlife »

armchairlawyer wrote: Sun Feb 20, 2022 3:17 pm
Well, yes and no.
It's easy to spot those scammy places that offer $5 massages and have skimpily-clad women lying around on beds and sofas and calling out to you as you pass.
OTOH, any of the other places, however respectable-looking, may lead to a bit more than you bargained for(if you are a new arrival). But it's never compulsory!
Never happened to me once! You must be lucky... In general I always felt a lot more certain of what I was getting into with massage joints in Cambodia than in Vietnam or Thailand. It always seemed super obvious to me which was which, I would just advise OP to use common sense, maybe not give any cheesy grins to the masseuse/masseur... Yeah, Seeing Hands can be good, although quite punishing I've found, sometimes.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic