COV-19 Vacc Certificate

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
sanpol
Expatriate
Australia

COV-19 Vacc Certificate

Post by sanpol »

has anyone of you recently entered Cambodia with foreign COV19 vaccination certificate? if yes, was it accepted?
There are some requirements around the world that vacc. certificate issued by health authority needs to be registered and QR code issued before it can be accepted in a given country.
I couldn't find anything on how to register it before entering Cambodia. So if it can't be verified when I arrive I'll need to go through quarantine.
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Re: COV-19 Vacc Certificate

Post by Username Taken »

If your flag is an indication of the origin of your vax cert, you can download the Medicare Certificate app/thingy to your phone and you're good to go.

My son did that a few weeks back to enter Cambodia without any problems.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic