Openet forced closing due to debt

Phones, Internet, Computers and such.
Ozinasia
Expatriate
Australia

Re: Openet forced closing due to debt

Post by Ozinasia »

now after 18 days trying to get my router moved just 50 mtrs and leaving unhappy messages on their facebook for all to see I receive a call saying first I have to go to their office and pay $50 and they will come and inspect (whenever they get around to it I guess) .. what about compensation for 18 days no internet ?? No sir .
Forget it I will go to a professional firm and get a new router this company SUCKS !!!
pissontheroof
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by pissontheroof »

I had openet since way before all these allegations and ( for me ) rumors ,
I moved 3 times ( once to seim reap and twice in SR ) and once during this ‘ closing ‘ period
~~~ they were there to move it for me , free .
It surprised when they told me there was no charge ( yea , I compensated the 2 who came to wire me up -
I had paid for a year before I heard of this “ closing “ and never had any problems knock on wood .
I’m not due to renew yet but if it ain’t broke why fixit ?
พิซออนเดอรูฟ
Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Doc67 »

Ozinasia wrote: Mon Jul 18, 2022 1:46 pm I had to move from my apartment into next door 50 yards have been calling EZECOM for 18 days absolutely useless ," yes sir we will call you back" they don't well sorry not accurate twice out of over 20 calls to them someone called back and spoke in Khmer when I asked to talk in English they hung up which I find extremely frustrating and rude. So I call back press 2 for English so its answered in Khmer ... english please I say ... disconnected . 18 days now this has been going on , no one returns calls, they do not answer messages left on their facebook page https://www.facebook.com/ezecom/ . I have send countless emails not one has been replied to . So if your looking for internet give EZECOM a BIG MISS absolutely the worst service I've experienced in years of living here . Gotta say before they took over Openent , Opennet was super service asked for router to be moved they were there the same day now 18 days ZIP, NARDA, NOTHING !!!
If you are in PP go to their offices in Street 306, the old Openet office.
Ozinasia
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Ozinasia »

pissontheroof wrote: Mon Jul 18, 2022 3:24 pm I've had opennet four five years always paid one year advance NEVER had a problem their service was superb , I moved twice they were there same day and moved it from BKK1 to Chrouy Changvar no charge , moved from one apartment top another same block again there same day no charge like you I gave the guys a thank you envelope happy to do it . This EZEcom mob useless as tits on a bull . I went out and bought 50 yards of blue internet cable and moved it myself today. Took me all of 15 mins only the landlord likly wont be happy top see the blue cable stretched through the garden which is what I hoped ezecom would avoid. Screw them and their shoddy and expensive service when my payment expires I'll be going elsewhere.
Ozinasia
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Ozinasia »

If you are in PP go to their offices in Street 306, the old Openet office.
[/quote]
Thanks but I wont darken their doorstep with my shadow !! Ignorant twits they are
Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Doc67 »

Ozinasia wrote: Mon Jul 18, 2022 3:48 pm If you are in PP go to their offices in Street 306, the old Openet office.
Thanks but I wont darken their doorstep with my shadow !! Ignorant twits they are
[/quote]

Sure, but they have been swamped by tens of thousands of new customers with little time to recruit and train new staff. If you just want an account switch over to a new premises then the office should be able to help. If you need a new installation that might be a bit more tricky.

Check out Smart Home, if you're are is covered that is a quick fix.

Good luck
Ozinasia
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Ozinasia »

I have it working now myself and its fine just a bright blue wire strung though the garden tried to find green or something not so bright but yeah I left the little white box where it was and ran the long wire and router to new apartment . I did go to SMART out of frustration and they tested my location and said I am in a dead zone so it wont work, if it had that's what I planned to do. In the interim I was using SMART on my phone hotspot .
Ozinasia
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Ozinasia »

Now router doesn't reach the master bedroom where I watch (watched ) Netflix.
I bought another router but NO idea how to hook it up .
Anyone know an honest computer guy that drop around and hook this up for me in the Chrouy Changvar area ?
pissontheroof
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by pissontheroof »

Ozinasia wrote: Mon Jul 18, 2022 3:47 pm
pissontheroof wrote: Mon Jul 18, 2022 3:24 pm I've had opennet four five years always paid one year advance NEVER had a problem their service was superb , I moved twice they were there same day and moved it from BKK1 to Chrouy Changvar no charge , moved from one apartment top another same block again there same day no charge like you I gave the guys a thank you envelope happy to do it . This EZEcom mob useless as tits on a bull . I went out and bought 50 yards of blue internet cable and moved it myself today. Took me all of 15 mins only the landlord likly wont be happy top see the blue cable stretched through the garden which is what I hoped ezecom would avoid. Screw them and their shoddy and expensive service when my payment expires I'll be going elsewhere.
how can you put this as a quote of mine ?
i never lived in Pp and never would , i visited twice , did my business and out the same day ..
…. except for the time i spent a night in the hopital ..
i cant stand that shithole
พิซออนเดอรูฟ
Ozinasia
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Ozinasia »

I like to give credit where credits due .. after moving router myself no big jobby due to size of apartment the master bedroom wasn't getting coverage. So today I got one of these dolackys https://www.khmer24.com/en/wifi-repeate ... 41016.html
from this guy https://www.khmer24.com/en/PesethElectronics
well he is far from Chrouy Changvar but he jumped on his bike and was here within an hour or so. Not only delivered it but sat here and hooked it all up and got it all working :bow:
real nice guy great service, polite and reasonable English.
If your having the same problem absolutely recommend one of these gizmos and this is the guy to buy it from.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic