Openet forced closing due to debt

Phones, Internet, Computers and such.
Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

Re: Openet forced closing due to debt

Post by Doc67 »

Ozinasia wrote: Sat May 07, 2022 12:25 pm mine same tried calling 015633999 put on hold press 2 to stay on the line , press two thank you for calling good bye hangs up tried three times tried press one our technicians will call you back within 24 hours. tried 5 and 6 times sorry all lines are busy (not surprised). cannot get though and no call back since 9 am . Still using smart phone roaming but cannot work out if possible to get netfix working on that doesn't seem to locate it did the whole reset thing Zip, narda , nothing .
I suspected they are being swamped by calls so I haven't bothered. Glad I didn't. They have just had tens of thousands of new customers dumped on their systems all at once. I am not surprised it's FUBAR. Are you?

As for Netflix, it takes a while to load up all the pictures etc and when you chose what you want to watch it takes a while to load that up. Once it starts to play it is ok and it seems to buffer well so it plays smoothly.

However, do not piss about with stop/starting or the forward/backward buttons as you'll be back to square one!
Ozinasia
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Ozinasia »

no the call to them was a futile attempt still had to try, I can imagine it will take time to get sorted but that don't help me ha !! I don't miss TV much but have a 13 year old going out of his brain . I cannot even get netflix to open . Setting up a computer for him now so he can watch it on line or utube
Ozinasia
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Ozinasia »

well I had my router off all day I just turned it back on a wala Netflix sprang to life so here I am back on wifi and its working well seems same as before so here's hoping this keeps up .
atst
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by atst »

Ozinasia wrote: Sat May 07, 2022 12:49 pm no the call to them was a futile attempt still had to try, I can imagine it will take time to get sorted but that don't help me ha !! I don't miss TV much but have a 13 year old going out of his brain . I cannot even get netflix to open . Setting up a computer for him now so he can watch it on line or utube
Hahaha that reminded me, years ago our computer needed fixing the kids went crazy for a couple of days anyway a week later the guy rings to come get the computer it's fixed, I told him to hold onto it for another week the kids are kids again, it only took half day after getting it back for them to be anti social again, but at least had two weeks of fun.
I'm standing up, so I must be straight.
What's a poor man do when the blues keep following him around.(Smoking Dynamite)
Ozinasia
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Ozinasia »

I spoke a bit too soon it seems , it is very unstable , off and on up and down like a brides nighty
AndyKK
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by AndyKK »

The house next to my apartment building had their mango tree cut down, but the workmen with their chainsaws also cut the apartments internet cable down with the tree, that was 5 days ago. Still the issue has not been resolved.
I put Smart StreamOn 2 at $2 per week on my mobile, now I am using personal hotspot from my smartphone to my laptop. I can stream movies from Putlockers no problem.
Always "hope" but never "expect".
IraHayes
Expatriate
Marshall Islands

Post by IraHayes »

Here’s one for you all to ponder on.

I am an OpneNet customer.
My monthly paid for time ran out on the 3rd on this month.
The Internet still works fine.

Will update as and when it dies.
hairdo
BANNED
Guam

Post by hairdo »

It works pretty well here now. There is currently no issue on this line and it's like it was before the transfer now. So this customer is still happy. Cheers
Kenr
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Kenr »

So what’s the deal with them taking on new customers? I had read that the government was not allowing to take new customers on. Does anyone know if that’s true or not?
Ozinasia
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Ozinasia »

since yesterday mine has been steady and pretty fast no issues watching Netflix either after leaving several recorded message no one did call back but I suspect they record the numbers that call and maybe just maybe work on those ?? I did reboot my router twice that seemed to have helped
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic