What time does the war start today?

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
Chuck Borris
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: What time does the war start today?

Post by Chuck Borris »

Don"t Eat The Yellow Snow.
IraHayes
Expatriate
Marshall Islands

Post by IraHayes »

John Bingham wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 2:50 pm
IraHayes wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 2:35 pm Also, sites like Brietbart are running with headlines "The Hoax must go on.."
So the narrative being pushed about the imminent war in Ukraine is coming from the left leaning media.
How do those conspiracy sites explain the huge build up of Russian troops on the Ukraine border though? CGI from communist Hollywood?
The troop build up has been going on for a while and if the president of Ukraine isnt concerned then why the warmongering stance by Biden? I will go through my posts as i think i mentioned something about the build up a few months ago.

TBH Biden is probably trying to over compensate for his fck up in withdrawing from Afghanistan in the way he did.

And as for "conspiracy sites" ... well, you probably still believe the Steele dossier was real and that the recent Durham indictments concerning spying on Trump, before and during his presidency, are unfounded.
Singapore Slinger
Expatriate
Singapore

Post by Singapore Slinger »

violet wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 6:55 am Innocent people may be about to have their lives torn apart but you think it’s a great opportunity to seek attention
Oh the irony!
When can I expect an apology for your childish and ill conceived rant?
Now that President Poopy Pants has been outed as the warmongering liar we all knew he was,controlled by his puppetmasters Granny Pantsuit and Bath House Barry!
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

IraHayes wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 4:05 pm
And as for "conspiracy sites" ... well, you probably still believe the Steele dossier was real and that the recent Durham indictments concerning spying on Trump, before and during his presidency, are unfounded.
To be honest I have no idea what those are. 8-)
Silence, exile, and cunning.
violet
Expatriate

Post by violet »

Singapore Slinger wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 4:23 pm
violet wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 6:55 am Innocent people may be about to have their lives torn apart but you think it’s a great opportunity to seek attention
Oh the irony!
Now that President Poopy Pants has been outed as the warmongering liar we all knew he was,controlled by his puppetmasters Granny Pantsuit and Bath House Barry!
Last time I respond to you. You’re a windup merchant.
Despite what angsta states, it’s clear from reading through his posts that angsta supports the free FreePalestine movement.
Kung-fu Hillbilly
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Kung-fu Hillbilly »

Singapore Slinger wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 5:22 pm ,good riddance!
I suspect some of us will soon have the pleasure of offering you the same farewell.
blueman.cambodia
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by blueman.cambodia »

Singapore Slinger wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 5:22 pm
violet wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 4:31 pm
Singapore Slinger wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 4:23 pm
Oh the irony!
Last time I respond to you. You’re a windup merchant.
You have serious issues like all Western women in South-East Asia,good riddance!

How nicely racist and sexist of you.....
ItWasntMe
Expatriate
Ethiopia

Post by ItWasntMe »

Singapore Slinger wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 5:48 pm
Kung-fu Hillbilly wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 5:27 pm
Singapore Slinger wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 5:22 pm ,good riddance!
I suspect some of us will soon have the pleasure of offering you the same farewell.
It's a good job that I have a life outside an obscure and dying forum then isn't it where the bitter,hate-filled expats make anonymous ad hominem attacks against people that they don't know and have never met? :plus1:
Truly turkeys voting for Christmas of course the most delicious irony is that you honestly have no clue that you will be the architects of your own demise?
Even the moderators like Jamie Lambo don't want to stick around or post on here any more doesn't that give you even an inkling as to your futures?
Why so much hostility? Did someone hurt your feelings?
Money can't buy happiness but it can buy beer
nemo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by nemo »

Wed Feb 16, 2022 6:18 am
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

Singapore Sling has left the building, and this topic was cleaned up a bit. He's clearly just trying to wind people up, so 'good riddance.'
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic