Looking for a place to buy an acoustic guitar

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
rozzieoz
Expatriate
Australia

Re: Looking for a place to buy an acoustic guitar

Post by rozzieoz »

jaclinlunderman5 wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2022 9:49 pm guitars are my everything
Please let me know when you arrive, I'd love to introduce you to some other musos.
In the meantime you can check out www.lengpleng.com, it has details of all the live music around town. We are completely spoiled for choice here, SO much great music.
Once you've read the dictionary, every other book is just a remix.
pissontheroof
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Looking for a place to buy an acoustic guitar

Post by pissontheroof »

jaclinlunderman5 wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2022 9:49 pm
jaclinlunderman5 wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 5:06 am Hello! I'm so glad you're considering moving to Cambodia! It's such a beautiful country with so much to offer. As for music shops, I'm not sure if there are any that stock Yamahas specifically, but there are definitely plenty of music shops in Phnom Penh. Also, you can get from there cool guitar switches. I recommend checking out a few and seeing what they offer. As for apartment hunting, there are a few things to remember. First, you'll want to find an area you feel comfortable with and safe. Second, you'll want to ensure the apartment is in good condition and reasonably priced. Finally, you'll want to make sure the landlord is someone you can trust. If you keep these things in mind, you should have no problem finding a great apartment in Cambodia. As for places with good food, there are plenty of those! Cambodian food is some of the best in the world. There are also a lot of great restaurants that serve international cuisine. You'll surely find plenty of places to eat that you'll love. I hope you have a great time in Cambodia!
guitars are my everything

👍.

https://www.facebook.com/VintageGuitarsPhnomPenh
พิซออนเดอรูฟ
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic