Taiwan Tattoo , New book includes the beating by Chinese in Sihanoukville and Police"s response

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
ofparadise
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Taiwan Tattoo , New book includes the beating by Chinese in Sihanoukville and Police"s response

Post by ofparadise »

Go for it Paul. Weirdness seems to be more profitable these days. Crazy,interesting and wacky seems to lead the personality charts.
Singapore Slinger
Expatriate
Singapore

Re: Taiwan Tattoo , New book includes the beating by Chinese in Sihanoukville and Police"s response

Post by Singapore Slinger »

I propose a GoFundMe page to heartliy reward the Chinese,or Khmer,or both groups that gave this massive numpty the good hiding he so richly deserves?
Kenr
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Kenr »

“Dead Poets Society”
TaiwanTattooFace
Tourist

Post by TaiwanTattooFace »

It’s available on Amazon now and fully edited, :)
Freightdog
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by Freightdog »

TaiwanTattooFace wrote: Tue Feb 15, 2022 9:10 am It’s available on Amazon now and fully edited, :)
Fully edited?
Don’t take this the wrong way, but it would need a fair bit tidying up. From the excerpts posted so far, reading it would be the equivalent of finger nails on a blackboard*.

#chalkboardsmatter
Pseudonomdeplume
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Pseudonomdeplume »

Freightdog wrote: Tue Feb 15, 2022 10:16 am
TaiwanTattooFace wrote: Tue Feb 15, 2022 9:10 am It’s available on Amazon now and fully edited, :)
Fully edited?
Don’t take this the wrong way, but it would need a fair bit tidying up. From the excerpts posted so far, reading it would be the equivalent of finger nails on a blackboard*.

#chalkboardsmatter
Second that, don't take it the wrong way. I think "equivalent" is fair critique.

You can say blackboard if you are one, apparently.
Scent from Dan's Durians & Perfumierie
Pseudonomdeplume
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Pseudonomdeplume »

Scent from Dan's Durians & Perfumierie
Singapore Slinger
Expatriate
Singapore

Post by Singapore Slinger »

I would rather set fire to my genitalia!
TaiwanTattooFace
Tourist

If you want to preview more of the book, I uploaded an AI text to speech youtube video, that scrolls through the book on-screen. "Taiwan Tattoo," AI Text to Speech full book - YouTube 1 , of course the the AI text to speech reader is terrible, but it gives you an idea of what the book is about. I noticed also the book still has some typos, so will correct them over the next few days. Thanks

Full book available here
TaiwanTattooFace
Tourist

Reading excerpt from my book "Taiwan Tattoo"

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic