Irish PAUL DONOGHUE Arrested After Killing Woman in Drunk Driving Accident

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
Singapore Slinger
Expatriate
Singapore

Re: Irish PAUL DONOGHUE Arrested After Killing Woman in Drunk Driving Accident

Post by Singapore Slinger »

Cowshed Cowboy wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 12:54 am Living proof that the entire CEO community live overseas. An Irish bar on 136 and no first hand character assassinations ?
Have you ever been in Molly Malone's I believe now shut down for years,it was about as Irish as the Riverside Bistro I believe also closed down sadly?
Cooldude
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Cooldude »

Molly Malone's has been closed maybe a little over a year. Used to have one of the best English breakfasts in Cambodia. Paul was always very cordial towards me when I was there. This is terrible news for everyone involved.
Chad Sexington
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Chad Sexington »

Singapore Slinger wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 4:18 am His Top Bloke-age must be absolutely off the charts?
It must be, considering we’re not allowed to use expletives to describe him after his DUI/DWI killing and maiming episode.
Probably the Toppest of Blokes in the eyes of some.
atst
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by atst »

If Chinese would have been hung drawn and quartered by now
I'm standing up, so I must be straight.
What's a poor man do when the blues keep following him around.(Smoking Dynamite)
Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Doc67 »

atst wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 8:21 am If Chinese would have been released by now
FTFY
Chad Sexington
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Chad Sexington »

Doc67 wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 8:22 am
FTFY
atst can correct me if I’m wrong, but I believe his point was “if he’d been Chinese he’d have been hung, drawn and quartered” (figuratively speaking) by CEO posters.
The lack of condemnation of a DUI killer on this forum is disconcerting, does he get a pass “because he’s one of us”?
Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Doc67 »

Chad Sexington wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 11:06 am
FTFY
atst can correct me if I’m wrong, but I believe his point was “if he’d been Chinese he’d have been hung, drawn and quartered” (figuratively speaking) by CEO posters.
The lack of condemnation of a DUI killer on this forum is disconcerting, does he get a pass “because he’s one of us”?
Maybe there are a lot of members here that themselves drink and then get in their cars or on their bikes and could easily fatally run a kid over. Maybe they are thinking, there by the grace of God go I?

I cannot remember ever hearing anyone saying, "no thanks I'm driving/got my bike", when being offered a beer. Not once.

Or maybe there aren't many left on this site who are into virtue signalling.
Chad Sexington
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Chad Sexington »

Doc67 wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 2:58 pm
Chad Sexington wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 11:06 am
FTFY
Maybe there are a lot of members here that themselves drink and then get in their cars or on their bikes and could easily fatally run a kid over. Maybe they are thinking, there by the grace of God go I?

I cannot remember ever hearing anyone saying, "no thanks I'm driving/got my bike", when being offered a beer. Not once.

Or maybe there aren't many left on this site who are into virtue signalling.
So voicing my disgust at this killer (because that’s what he is) is classed as virtue signaling?
And drinking and driving is OK because all expats do it, and it’s just bad luck if they kill somebody? Nice!
jaynewcastle
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by jaynewcastle »

Cooldude wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 4:35 am Molly Malone's has been closed maybe a little over a year. Used to have one of the best English breakfasts in Cambodia. Paul was always very cordial towards me when I was there. This is terrible news for everyone involved.
Especially the poor unfortunate people he has apparently killed of course :(
ItWasntMe
Expatriate
Ethiopia

Post by ItWasntMe »

Happy to see someone actually gets caught for this shit!
Money can't buy happiness but it can buy beer
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic