watch out for those Thai ladies

Thailand is Cambodia's neighbor to the West, and this forum is dedicated to Thai news, stories, reviews, blogs, videos, Thai people and anything else related to the country. A lot of expats have both lived and worked in Cambodia and Thailand, and this area is a place to discuss all aspects of life in Thailand and what's going on there. Most topics are about Bangkok and Pattaya because of their larger populations of expatriates and tourists in those cities, but this is for all things Thai.
Uncle-V
Expatriate
Croatia

Re: watch out for those Thai ladies

Post by Uncle-V »

John Bingham wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 10:35 pm
Uncle-V wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 8:17 pm I definitely feel like the country is less friendly to foreigners (especially white Westerners) than it was just 10 years ago when I started coming to LOS more on regular basis.
That's just because you were a good-looking young hunk then and now you're a decrepit old man. Like me. :?
haha. I can see how you may think that. But honestly, I am only in my 40s now and was in my 30s then. I was also pretty chunky back then. I've lost close to 50 lbs and look much better these days due to better diet and gym. I get more attention from the ladies here at home than I did then.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

“Pareploy Saeaia” recently gave an interview to Thai PBS regarding the incident and showcased her boxing skills. She said she won 40 out of her 50 matches during her time as a boxer.

Pareploy revealed that she practiced Thai boxing from the age of 13. Now 24 years old and retired from competitive boxing, she is now a boxing coach, helping other girls and women who are interested in the Thai martial art.

https://www.thaipbsworld.com/meet-parep ... eet-brawl/
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
Strawberryshake
Expatriate
Germany

Post by Strawberryshake »

Don’t mess with the hairs of a thai lady in public.👊👊🙏
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic