watch out for those Thai ladies

Thailand is Cambodia's neighbor to the West, and this forum is dedicated to Thai news, stories, reviews, blogs, videos, Thai people and anything else related to the country. A lot of expats have both lived and worked in Cambodia and Thailand, and this area is a place to discuss all aspects of life in Thailand and what's going on there. Most topics are about Bangkok and Pattaya because of their larger populations of expatriates and tourists in those cities, but this is for all things Thai.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Re: watch out for those Thai ladies

Post by phuketrichard »

John Bingham wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 10:35 pm
Uncle-V wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 8:17 pm I definitely feel like the country is less friendly to foreigners (especially white Westerners) than it was just 10 years ago when I started coming to LOS more on regular basis.
That's just because you were a good-looking young hunk then and now you're a decrepit old man. Like me. :?
....If the girls seemed friendlier 30 years ago, it probably has as much to do with the fact that you were 30 then, as opposed to 60 now, as it does with changing attitudes towards foreigners.
Not true, as you age in Thailand you get respect, even as a farang.
By girls i assume mean bars girls'?? The ladies are happy to see ya cause they figure u have more cash than a youngster. Many of my friends that are single an still out there hooking up, tell me the ladies are very pleased to see them when they enter the bars.
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
barang_TK
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by barang_TK »

Is the guy foreigner or Thaï ?
Most likely Thaï :
"The man said he was drunk and had not intended to scorn the woman. He declared he would definitely give up alcohol. If he lost his job as a result, he would return to his home province."
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

barang_TK wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 7:28 am Is the guy foreigner or Thaï ?
Most likely Thaï :
"The man said he was drunk and had not intended to scorn the woman. He declared he would definitely give up alcohol. If he lost his job as a result, he would return to his home province."
fuck: :facepalm:
2 people now are commenting here and have not watched the video or views the bangkok post link
its obvious what nationality he is an he lost his job!
:stir:
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
Ryan754326
Expatriate
Canada

Post by Ryan754326 »

phuketrichard wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 7:20 am
By girls i assume mean bars girls'?? The ladies are happy to see ya cause they figure u have more cash than a youngster. Many of my friends that are single an still out there hooking up, tell me the ladies are very pleased to see them when they enter the bars.
Don’t get me wrong, I know plenty of older guys who do very well with the ladies in SEA - bargirls or otherwise, but there are others who seem to get a chip on their shoulders when they see younger guys who are still having fun in the bars the way they used to.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

Ryan754326 wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 9:42 am
phuketrichard wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 7:20 am
Don’t get me wrong, I know plenty of older guys who do very well with the ladies in SEA - bargirls or otherwise, but there are others who seem to get a chip on their shoulders when they see younger guys who are still having fun in the bars the way they used to.
well isn't that on them , not the thai ladies?
hanno
Expatriate
Germany

Post by hanno »

phuketrichard wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 9:22 am
barang_TK wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 7:28 am Is the guy foreigner or Thaï ?
Most likely Thaï :
fuck: :facepalm:
2 people now are commenting here and have not watched the video or views the bangkok post link
its obvious what nationality he is an he lost his job!
:stir:
Gotta love people people that comment without bothering to actually read the article or watch the video.....
Ryan754326
Expatriate
Canada

Post by Ryan754326 »

phuketrichard wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 9:59 am
well isn't that on them , not the thai ladies?
Yes, of course it’s on them. Not blaming the ladies at all.
ItWasntMe
Expatriate
Ethiopia

Post by ItWasntMe »

The article makes it sound like she was kicking his ass while he was unable to defend himself.

In reality she was screaming, kicking and punching in the air, and he was smiling while walking away.
He obviously did nothing to her because she's a woman, he did however punch her male friend a couple of times and after that her friend is out of the picture.

Good on her for standing up for herself but what a lame attempt at sensationalism, I give it 1 out of 5 stars.
Money can't buy happiness but it can buy beer
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

ItWasntMe wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 3:10 pm The article makes it sound like she was kicking his ass while he was unable to defend himself.

In reality she was screaming, kicking and punching in the air, and he was smiling while walking away.
He obviously did nothing to her because she's a woman, he did however punch her male friend a couple of times and after that her friend is out of the picture.

Good on her for standing up for herself but what a lame attempt at sensationalism, I give it 1 out of 5 stars.
That's pretty much what I was saying:
John Bingham wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 2:24 pm I don't see her doing much to bother him.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
ItWasntMe
Expatriate
Ethiopia

Post by ItWasntMe »

John Bingham wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 4:25 pm
ItWasntMe wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 3:10 pm The article makes it sound like she was kicking his ass while he was unable to defend himself.

That's pretty much what I was saying:
John Bingham wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 2:24 pm I don't see her doing much to bother him.
Yea this is a classic "man acts like douche, lady has a fit". Not worthy of a news story but I do respect that someone managed to make a story out of it, they need a promotion!
Money can't buy happiness but it can buy beer
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic