Any Dating Site

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
bobjane
Expatriate
Bahrain

Any Dating Site

Post by bobjane »

Hi Friends
I am here for sometimes now

may i know good dating site in Cambodia
SlowJoe
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Any Dating Site

Post by SlowJoe »

My ex left me for someone she found on dating.com so, I guess there's people there.

It's expensive though.
PSD-Kiwi
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by PSD-Kiwi »

You can just tell this bloke is one of those guys who is gonna send random messages asking women to send pictures of "bobs and vajanes"
Ryan754326
Expatriate
Canada

Post by Ryan754326 »

Just go to a hostess bar. The girls who use dating sites in Cambodia already work at one of them anyway.
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

PSD-Kiwi wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 11:28 pm You can just tell this bloke is one of those guys who is gonna send random messages asking women to send pictures of "bobs and vajanes"
You do seem rather well-informed with the dating site vocab, Mr Kiwi. :popcorn:

Bobs and vajanes? Mmm. :chin:
Tootsfriend
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Tootsfriend »

PSD-Kiwi wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 11:28 pm You can just tell this bloke is one of those guys who is gonna send random messages asking women to send pictures of "bobs and vajanes"
Dont think so Kiwi. I detected something in his post that makes me think he is ''gay''.
AE86
Expatriate
Japan

Post by AE86 »

I know a few Bobs but no "Vajanes", must be one of those a Gen Z names.
-insert signature here
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

AE86 wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 7:28 am
I know a few Bobs but no "Vajanes", must be one of those a Gen Z names.
It's Indian internet speak.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Kohker
BANNED
Austria

Post by Kohker »

bobjane wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:50 pm Hi Friends
I am here for sometimes now

may i know good dating site in Cambodia
Benchod.com
ItWasntMe
Expatriate
Ethiopia

Post by ItWasntMe »

I can recommend this site called Cambodia Expats Online, they have a special hidden section where all the hotties (of all possible genders) hangs out.

You need to pass a special test to get in but rumors says it's worth every drop of sweat :good:
Money can't buy happiness but it can buy beer
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic