Need uninterruptable power supply for water pump

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
CaliforniaGuy
Expatriate
United States of America

Need uninterruptable power supply for water pump

Post by CaliforniaGuy »

We have a market house in Russey Keo area of Phnom Penh and when the power goes off, which it does often, we have no water. Inconvenient especially if you are soaped up in the shower and zap, no power, no water. Things were okay, not great but okay, before they put in the beer brewery a few years ago, now the water pressure is so low you need either a big tank on the roof or a water pump. Now we have a pump, comes on when you turn on the water, works great, but not if there is no power. Well to make a long story short (too late I know) we need to find a battery backed up 220v power supply. We don't need it to power the whole house, just the pump. Anyone know where we can get on of these. My soapy back will be forever grateful.
I wish I knew a whole lot more, or a whole lot less.
timmydownawell
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Need uninterruptable power supply for water pump

Post by timmydownawell »

PM'd you.
You must walk in traffic to cross the road - Cambodian proverb
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic