Shocking Discovery: Tattooed Woman's Body Dug Up in Sihanoukville

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Shocking Discovery: Tattooed Woman's Body Dug Up in Sihanoukville

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

Cambodia News, (Preah Sihanouk province): Local people came across a macabre discovery, when they noticed a human knee poking out of the ground in Otasek village, O'Oknha Heng commune, Prey Nob district. Sihanoukville Province, at around 8 pm on January 21, 2022, between km 199-200, 500 meters north of National Road 4.
The body was in a decomposed state, and it is believed that animals had attempted to dig it up, which would explain why part of the body was unearthed.
After receiving news of the body at 9 am on January 22, the competent forces and relevant institutions went down to surround the scene to exhume and examine the body. According to the forensic experts, the unidentified body is a female, 1.55 meters tall, about 15-18 years old, with blonde hair, wearing matching shorts and a pink short-sleeved shirt (suit), a silver necklace with a green pendant, blue collar, and a silver ring on her left middle finger.
Necklace
On the body there is a tattoo on the right shoulder, a khmer tattoo in the middle of the back, a tattoo on the left shoulder.
Centre back tattoo
The corpse was found in a decomposed state, handcuffed, broken right forearm, black calf and right thigh, black bruised on the right chest, under the armpits, severe gash on the left ear.

After the autopsy, the forensic expert concluded that it was a case of murder which involved beating and stabbing the victim to death.
After checking at the scene, the police packed the body and took it to Sihanoukville Provincial Referral Hospital. Currently, the competent team is investigating and searching for the relevant people to be punished according to the law.

CEO News: Photos of the body have been placed on the darknet for members. The photos of the dead woman are extremely graphic and disturbing, so please take your own responsibility when deciding as to whether or not you wish to view them.
Photos that do not show the dead woman will be posted on the open net, along with any information concerning the crime.
Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
atst
Expatriate
New Zealand

Re: Shocking Discovery: Tattooed Woman's Body Dug Up in Sihanoukville

Post by atst »

Thanks for the warning I'll give the darknet a miss this time
Bloody sad though, poor girl.
I'm standing up, so I must be straight.
What's a poor man do when the blues keep following him around.(Smoking Dynamite)
Nobody666
Tourist

Post by Nobody666 »

Thinking I might recognize the girl (based on tattoo, hair colour and the ring) but can’t access darknet photos to be sure.. is she barang?
orichá
Expatriate
Canada

Post by orichá »

Bad people, bad police... that is the body of a Khmer girl, clearly... ...this is likely the work of foreign snuff producers: ruski gangsters or the serbs or maybe chinese. Khmer gangsters are cheap, but they aren't so evil as the east euros, unless they get pissed or something.. that is for certain... In the sihanouk complexes now, lots of cam girls, many nationalities...
Last edited by orichá on Sun Jan 23, 2022 12:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~
“There are terrible difficulties in the notion of probability, but we may ignore them at present.” - Bertrand Russell
ItWasntMe
Expatriate
Ethiopia

Post by ItWasntMe »

orichá wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 12:15 pm Bad people, bad police... that is the body of a Khmer girl, clearly... ...this is the work of foreign snuff producers, more likely ruski gangsters or the serbs or maybe chinese. Khmer gangsters are cheap, but they aren't so evil as they are... that is for certain... In the sihanouk complexes now, lots of cam girls, many nationalities...
Umm that's probably not it. Jealous "boyfriend" more likely.
Money can't buy happiness but it can buy beer
orichá
Expatriate
Canada

Post by orichá »

ItWasntMe wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 12:20 pm
orichá wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 12:15 pm Bad people, bad police... that is the body of a Khmer girl, clearly... ...this is the work of foreign snuff producers, more likely ruski gangsters or the serbs or maybe chinese. Khmer gangsters are cheap, but they aren't so evil as the foreign gangsters are... that is for certain... In the sihanouk complexes now, lots of cam girls, many nationalities... and there are still secret procurement networks for the super rich, local and otherwise, don't be naive...
Five years ago, a local Cambodian woman showed me some video she found on the local internet... a mad Russian kid of twenty or thirty killing a blonde tied to a bed with a butcher knife in the stomach and then twice more in the [Mod edit: vagina]. I was so utterly shocked that I got scared and didn't say anything. The Russians and Serbs are fucking crazy evil gangsters bro. Like the Italians, and Mexicans, they make the American cocaine cowboys seem pretty tame. Hell, you probably don't know that there are Russian, Serb and other gangsters still living here right now... also, I know and have spoken to a real live cocaine cowboy here in Cambo, too...
“There are terrible difficulties in the notion of probability, but we may ignore them at present.” - Bertrand Russell
ItWasntMe
Expatriate
Ethiopia

Post by ItWasntMe »

orichá wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 12:26 pm
orichá wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 12:15 pm Bad people, bad police... that is the body of a Khmer girl, clearly... ...this is the work of foreign snuff producers, more likely ruski gangsters or the serbs or maybe chinese. Khmer gangsters are cheap, but they aren't so evil as the foreign gangsters are... that is for certain... In the sihanouk complexes now, lots of cam girls, many nationalities... and there are still secret procurement networks for the super rich, local and otherwise, don't be naive...
Five years ago, a local Cambodian woman showed me some video she found on the local internet... a mad Russian kid of twenty or thirty killing a blonde tied to a bed with a butcher knife in the stomach and then twice more in the cunt. I was so utterly shocked that I got scared and didn't say anything. The Russians and Serbs are fucking crazy evil gangsters bro. Like the Italians, and Mexicans, they make the American cocaine cowboys seem pretty tame. Hell, you probably don't know that there are Russian, Serb and other gangsters still living here right now... also, I know and have spoken to a real live cocaine cowboy here in Cambo, too...
Well, you are laying forth some fairly strong evidence here but I'm still going to go for the jealous boyfriend going psychotic on his poor lady.

Statistically speaking that is the most likely, the excessive use of force on a lady like this is also more likely due to a sudden outburst of anger rather than a thought out movie production.

Also I would expect the Russians, Serbians, Italians and Chinese that are into producing snuff on a massive scale would know better than to bury the body in a shallow grave that could easily be exposed, rather it points to a botched job by someone stressing because they just did something they didn't plan on.

And you know, in all likelihood you just watched a clip from a horror movie.
orichá
Expatriate
Canada

Post by orichá »

ItWasntMe wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 3:28 pm
orichá wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 12:26 pm
Five years ago, a local Cambodian woman showed me some video she found on the local internet... a mad Russian kid of twenty or thirty killing a blonde tied to a bed with a butcher knife in the stomach and then twice more in the cunt. I was so utterly shocked that I got scared and didn't say anything. The Russians and Serbs are fucking crazy evil gangsters bro. Like the Italians, and Mexicans, they make the American cocaine cowboys seem pretty tame. Hell, you probably don't know that there are Russian, Serb and other gangsters still living here right now... also, I know and have spoken to a real live cocaine cowboy here in Cambo, too...
Well, you are laying forth some fairly strong evidence here but I'm still going to go for the jealous boyfriend going psychotic on his poor lady.

Statistically speaking that is the most likely, the excessive use of force on a lady like this is also more likely due to a sudden outburst of anger rather than a thought out movie production.

Also I would expect the Russians, Serbians, Italians and Chinese that are into producing snuff on a massive scale would know better than to bury the body in a shallow grave that could easily be exposed, rather it points to a botched job by someone stressing because they just did something they didn't plan on.

And you know, in all likelihood you just watched a clip from a horror movie.
Yes, you are probably correct... a clip from a fake snuff movie, not a horror movie, by the way. I hope so....

But the circumstances seem a bit extra grim, given the detail here. How many drunk hick yokel Khmer, and the rich dickhead assholes like generals and business men and land owners with three wives, with big cars and plenty of sixteen year old local pussy nightly on the side, also have access to handcuffs, etc...? About the disposal of the body... That does seem awfully dumb. Italians would have burned her, and the Serbs and Russians poured her in concrete...

I think it was probably the Chinese, if not a rich Khmer, there are a lot of bad ones here, now.

I am not a detective, and I never read mysteries. I just happen to live in Sihanouk. I see a lot of car traffic. Expensive, anonymous tinted window Land Rover car traffic...
ItWasntMe
Expatriate
Ethiopia

Post by ItWasntMe »

orichá wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 4:27 pm Yes, you are probably correct... a clip from a fake snuff movie, not a horror movie, by the way. I hope so....

But the circumstances seem a bit extra grim, given the detail here. How many drunk hick yokel Khmer, and the rich dickhead assholes like generals and business men and land owners with three wives, with big cars and plenty of sixteen year old local pussy nightly on the side, also have access to handcuffs, etc...? About the disposal of the body... That does seem awfully dumb. Italians would have burned her, and the Serbs and Russians poured her in concrete...

I think it was probably the Chinese, if not a rich Khmer, there are a lot of bad ones here, now.

I am not a detective, and I never read mysteries. I just happen to live in Sihanouk. I see a lot of car traffic. Expensive, anonymous tinted window Land Rover car traffic...
I somehow overlooked the handcuffs detail, that might narrow down the suspects though I am not sure how available such equipment is.
In Europe you can get them from any sex shop, though they should be able to see the difference between law enforcement standard and novelty stuff.

My guess remains the same though, some sort of relationship gone wrong.

Of course, without knowing who she is it's still just a wild guess.

Maybe not quite as wild as Russian mobsters producing snuff movies but still wild hehe

:beer3:
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

orichá wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 4:27 pm I just happen to live in Sihanouk. I see a lot of car traffic. Expensive, anonymous tinted window Land Rover car traffic...
How unusual. The mind boggles. :?
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic