Cheapest hotels in Phnom PenhIf

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Ivan Idea
Tourist
Russia

Cheapest hotels in Phnom PenhIf

Post by Ivan Idea »

If you want a cheap hotel in Phnom Penh go and stay at one of these 2 places. Season Residence street 144. Alastair Thomas Campbell stayed there for 2 years. He was finally evicted in October owing $18,000. Silver Mounts Hotel street 172. William Dean Wendel evicted September owing over $3000 nothing will happen to you. They will evict you but you walk away saving a lot of money.
truffledog
Expatriate
Italy

Re: Cheapest hotels in Phnom PenhIf

Post by truffledog »

Never forget it takes only a few bills in Cambodia to find somebody to seriously hurt you. Here we are talking about serious debts..I have seen people getting hurt for much less.

work is for people who cant find truffles
Ivan Idea
Tourist
Russia

Post by Ivan Idea »

So the rumours go. They are friends and Alastair was recently EVICTED from city Lodge Hotel 130 street. After William Dean Wendel was evicted from Silver Mounts Hotel 172 street. He stayed at Alastairs apartment for a month until they were both evicted. Saved $21,000. Police did nothing. What a life to live.
Ivan Idea
Tourist
Russia

Post by Ivan Idea »

Now I hear. No passports. No money. No company in Thailand. Be very aware of these 2 Scammers. Professionals at scamming. Stories that seem true, but are lies. This is how they have survived here for so long. Old guys who appeared honest to everyone. Hotels. People. Bars. Visa shop.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

Ivan Idea wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 11:47 pm If you want a cheap hotel in Phnom Penh.
No, I would never want one of them, especially after reading all that. Fucking bullshit lowlife monkeys. 8-)
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Ivan Idea
Tourist
Russia

Post by Ivan Idea »

The downside to hotels. People. Bars. Is no one reports them to the police. I was told tonight that someone reported to the police on 144 street in November about these guys. The commander there did nothing. Free accommodation and saving money. Welcome to Scambodia.
truffledog
Expatriate
Italy

Post by truffledog »

John Bingham wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 1:28 am
Ivan Idea wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 11:47 pm If you want a cheap hotel in Phnom Penh.
No, I would never want one of them, especially after reading all that. Fucking bullshit lowlife monkeys. 8-)
you usually get what you pay for. Too old now to stay in shitholes.
work is for people who cant find truffles
Bongmab69
Expatriate
Belgium

Post by Bongmab69 »

I stay in, Seasons Residence, and if you check-in they want you to pay in advance and take copy from your passport, a little od he managed it to 18.000 US, thats about 2 years of rent and electricity included, it means he knever payed nothing. Maybe the owners were desperate in the covid-times and hoped they get "ever" the money, anyway, i know pretty well the recepcionist, i am curious how she reacts if i ask about them !! ??
Ivan Idea
Tourist
Russia

Post by Ivan Idea »

Trust me it's true. I know someone who lived there. He was Scammed out of money. He's in Australia now but coming back. He will hunt down these 2 Scammers. Season Residence will say Sorry that information is confidential.
Jerry Atrick
Expatriate
Central African Republic

Post by Jerry Atrick »

truffledog wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 12:14 am Never forget it takes only a few bills in Cambodia to find somebody to seriously hurt you. Here we are talking about serious debts..I have seen people getting hurt for much less.

Who is this guy, and where are the serious injuries?

I just see a scratch
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic