Thousands of Marijuana Plants Burned in Pursat, Cambodia

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
vladimir
The Pun-isher
Russia

Re: Thousands of Marijuana Plants Burned in Pursat, Cambodia

Post by vladimir »

Saffer ganja beats khmer ganja hands down.

Durban Poison.

Or so I've heard.
Jesus loves you...Mexico is great, right? ;)
beaker
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by beaker »

California had proposition 19 back in 72 which would have made it legal for anyone over 18. :geek:
"i'm the one who has to die, when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life the way i want to"
jimi hendrix
MekongMouse
Expatriate

Post by MekongMouse »

vladimir wrote:Saffer ganja beats khmer ganja hands down.

Durban Poison.

Or so I've heard.
Love the DP.
Jaap N.
Expatriate
Netherlands

Post by Jaap N. »

^ :shock: Ah well, whatever floats your boat. :lol:
MekongMouse
Expatriate

Post by MekongMouse »

Jaap N. wrote:^ :shock: Ah well, whatever floats your boat. Image
Now don't peg me in the wrong hole....
obelisks
Expatriate
Australia

Post by obelisks »

I don’t live there in Cambodia so I am totally confused now regarding when everything changed.
When I used to visit there regularly between around 2004 - 2011 it seemed everybody turned a blind eye in Cambodia regarding this issue and that it was even used by the locals sometimes in food?
So when did it all change and as of today is it totally illegal just to smoke it in public?
Sailorman
Expatriate

Post by Sailorman »

One of the pictures shows one of Cambodia's finest with a folding stock AK-47 and the barrel end is almost in his face. Real good gun safety, Not! I wonder if like Deputy Barney Fife, they don't issue them bullets.
Soi Dog
Expatriate

Post by Soi Dog »

obelisks wrote:I don’t live there in Cambodia so I am totally confused now regarding when everything changed.
When I used to visit there regularly between around 2004 - 2011 it seemed everybody turned a blind eye in Cambodia regarding this issue and that it was even used by the locals sometimes in food?
So when did it all change and as of today is it totally illegal just to smoke it in public?
The times they are a-changin'. The wild-west version of Cambodia from Off the Rails et al. is maybe not gone, but it's going quickly.
prahkeitouj
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by prahkeitouj »

Can we use for making medicine ?
កុំស្លាប់ដូចពស់ កុំរស់ដូចកង្កែប
MekongMouse
Expatriate

Post by MekongMouse »

prahkeitouj wrote:Can we use for making medicine ?
Yes, it makes for great medicine. I make sure to medicate daily for optimal relief.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic