Perhaps a new reason to get vaxxed? Covid causes diminished penis size and Sexual dysfunction.

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
sammycooke
Expatriate
Canada

Perhaps a new reason to get vaxxed? Covid causes diminished penis size and Sexual dysfunction.

Post by sammycooke »

https://gizmodo.com/sadly-covid-dick-is-real-1848363406

COVID-19 can shrink your dink! AND CAUSE SEXUAL DYSFUNCTION. :suicide: Sexual dysfunction in women as well.

If this symptom had been known at the beginning of this shit show EVERYONE would have been vaxxed and this would be over.

Ahem.... I'm vazzed and enjoy and maintain full width girth and performance, however diminished at my age. Lol :flasher1:
Last edited by sammycooke on Sun Jan 16, 2022 6:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Darkcel
Expatriate
Angola

Re: Perhaps a new reason to get vaxxed? Covid causes diminished penis size and Sexual dysfunction.

Post by Darkcel »

ON MY WAY TO THE VAXXX CENTER NOW!!! ANYONE KNOW IF I CAN TAKE 2 JABS AT ONCE?IM SURE IT WONT HURT RIGHT
sammycooke
Expatriate
Canada

Re: Perhaps a new reason to get vaxxed? Covid causes diminished penis size and Sexual dysfunction.

Post by sammycooke »

Not particularly related but could be something to add to those Anti - Vaxxers who've contracted covid. This site mocks those who have died or gotten very ill from covid.

https://www.sorryantivaxxer.com/
SternAAlbifrons
Expatriate
Pitcairn Island

Post by SternAAlbifrons »

sammycooke wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 5:48 pm
COVID-19 can shrink your dink! AND CAUSE SEXUAL DYSFUNCTION. :suicide: Sexual dysfunction in women as well.
And to add insult to the injury, people with small penises are disqualified from winning the Australian Open.
Do you think they will strip him of his previous titles now that we have all found out?
Ghostwriter
Expatriate
France

Post by Ghostwriter »

Does it feels like a new tax on minimal wages for you guys ?
Pissing your pubes already ?
8)
sammycooke
Expatriate
Canada

Post by sammycooke »

Nah.... Serbia will say that small cocks are a thing of pride and declare a national small cock day of celebration. Novax penile dysfunction day of pride.

Perhaps Serbia can be added to this site :

https://www.sorryantivaxxer.com/

A site that mocks the spew that Anti-vaccers and then either die or get seriously sick.
Ryan754326
Expatriate
Canada

Post by Ryan754326 »

If this symptom had been known at the beginning of this shit show EVERYONE would have been vaxxed and this would be over
Can we finally stop pretending that this pandemic would already be over and done, if not for a small minority of “anti-vaxxers” in a few western countries?

The pandemic is still on because the vaccines don’t do a good enough job of preventing the spread, AND MORE IMPORTANTLY, because it’s just simply impossible to vaccinate the entire world’s population fast enough to keep up with new mutations.

I already survived covid. My weenie is no smaller than it ever was, and still works as good as it ever did. My biggest problem now, is that it’s hard to meet anyone to use it on with all these social restrictions.
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

Ryan754326 wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 1:48 am
If this symptom had been known at the beginning of this shit show EVERYONE would have been vaxxed and this would be over
Can we finally stop pretending that this pandemic would already be over and done, if not for a small minority of “anti-vaxxers” in a few western countries?

The pandemic is still on because the vaccines don’t do a good enough job of preventing the spread, AND MORE IMPORTANTLY, because it’s just simply impossible to vaccinate the entire world’s population fast enough to keep up with new mutations.

I already survived covid. My weenie is no smaller than it ever was, and still works as good as it ever did. My biggest problem now, is that it’s hard to meet anyone to use it on with all these social restrictions.
We unfortunately can't. Sammy and others like him have been completely brainwashed into believing whatever the lying mainstream media tells them. They gleefully laugh at people dying, as seen above.

They've been lied to, and the worse part is they don't even care at this stage. They are victims themselves of what some would call mass formation psychosis, and are so easily controlled by government and multi-billion dollar corporations and will think whatever they're told to think.

They're on the side of people who actively ban freedom of speech in favor of pushing false narratives, and I feel bad for them. The only good thing is that their narrative is crumbling, and hopefully some of them snap out of it and realize they've been totally conned.

The scientists they've put so much trust in have been lying since the beginning, but they refuse to see it, even though it's right in from of them:

Scientists believed Covid leaked from Wuhan lab - but feared debate could hurt ‘international harmony’

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2022/0 ... ate-could/
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

sammycooke
Expatriate
Canada

Post by sammycooke »

Please. Every single country reports deaths and overwhelmed hospitals. Lies? Propaganda? Of course multi billion dollar corporations develop the vaccines and treatments. Who else could? And yes they reap the profits from their investments. It's called capitalism. Do you rant against car companies, agribusinesses, etc? Do you ban driving and eating? Do you reach for any medication when you have other ailments? All the comforts you enjoy have been developed mostly by large corporations that profit from their investments. Why cry about vaccine companies making a profit?

And yes those vaccinated fair much better than those not. This is a virus that mutates and is always one step ahead of science so new discoveries about it evolve constantly.

Canada's best soccer player who plays for Bayern Munich had heart muscle problems after a mild case of covid and will miss world cup qualifying games. Young top of physical fitness. Conspiracy? Is he in on the lies?

And I wouldn't really laugh at people gasping as they die. I was merely pointing out a website that points out the shit they spew until they get fucked up by a real deadly disease. Read their families heartbreaking comments when they realize that they they are the ones that have been lied to.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic