Perhaps a new reason to get vaxxed? Covid causes diminished penis size and Sexual dysfunction.

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Big Daikon
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Perhaps a new reason to get vaxxed? Covid causes diminished penis size and Sexual dysfunction.

Post by Big Daikon »

General Mackevili wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 2:15 am
Ryan754326 wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 1:48 am
sammycooke wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 5:48 pm
If this symptom had been known at the beginning of this shit show EVERYONE would have been vaxxed and this would be over
Can we finally stop pretending that this pandemic would already be over and done, if not for a small minority of “anti-vaxxers” in a few western countries?

The pandemic is still on because the vaccines don’t do a good enough job of preventing the spread, AND MORE IMPORTANTLY, because it’s just simply impossible to vaccinate the entire world’s population fast enough to keep up with new mutations.

I already survived covid. My weenie is no smaller than it ever was, and still works as good as it ever did. My biggest problem now, is that it’s hard to meet anyone to use it on with all these social restrictions.
We unfortunately can't. Sammy and others like him have been completely brainwashed into believing whatever the lying mainstream media tells them. They gleefully laugh at people dying, as seen above.

They've been lied to, and the worse part is they don't even care at this stage. They are victims themselves of what some would call mass formation psychosis, and are so easily controlled by government and multi-billion dollar corporations and will think whatever they're told to think.

They're on the side of people who actively ban freedom of speech in favor of pushing false narratives, and I feel bad for them. The only good thing is that their narrative is crumbling, and hopefully some of them snap out of it and realize they've been totally conned.

The scientists they've put so much trust in have been lying since the beginning, but they refuse to see it, even though it's right in from of them:

Scientists believed Covid leaked from Wuhan lab - but feared debate could hurt ‘international harmony’

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2022/0 ... ate-could/
Occupy Democrats is cheering Nike's decision to fire unvaxxed employees. Really punching down there.
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Re: Perhaps a new reason to get vaxxed? Covid causes diminished penis size and Sexual dysfunction.

Post by General Mackevili »

sammycooke wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 7:21 am Please. Every single country reports deaths and overwhelmed hospitals. Lies? Propaganda? Of course multi billion dollar corporations develop the vaccines and treatments. Who else could? And yes they reap the profits from their investments. It's called capitalism. Do you rant against car companies, agribusinesses, etc? Do you ban driving and eating? Do you reach for any medication when you have other ailments? All the comforts you enjoy have been developed mostly by large corporations that profit from their investments. Why cry about vaccine companies making a profit?

And yes those vaccinated fair much better than those not. This is a virus that mutates and is always one step ahead of science so new discoveries about it evolve constantly.

Canada's best soccer player who plays for Bayern Munich had heart muscle problems after a mild case of covid and will miss world cup qualifying games. Young top of physical fitness. Conspiracy? Is he in on the lies?

And I wouldn't really laugh at people gasping as they die. I was merely pointing out a website that points out the shit they spew until they get fucked up by a real deadly disease. Read their families heartbreaking comments when they realize that they they are the ones that have been lied to.
Good stuff.

I'm not saying the virus is fake, I'm saying they've lied about a lot of it, all along the way.

The reaction to the virus has probably done more harm to everyone than the virus itself.

Just remember, they've been talking about 'hospitalizations' for two years. Only now are they coming out and clarifying people being admitted 'with' Covid as opposed to 'because of' Covid. So yes, a lot of it is simply propaganda.

CDC also recently said that 75% of the Covid deaths are of people with 4 or more comorbidities. Only recently.

So yes, they've been misleading with the data from the beginning, and are only now starting to be a bit more honest.

And are these forced lockdowns working? You just have to look at their data to realize whatever they're doing is obviously not working. Look at Australia. Have they been successful and stopping the spread with their draconian lockdowns?

All I can say is start watching the Great Pivot happen. What were conspiracies in the past and banned from saying on most platforms are only now considered facts. This trend will continue and become more obvious.

I'm all about personal choice, so if people want to take 20 boosters, I have no issue, but people should at least be aware that what we've been told in the past as facts might become obviously false later on, so it's worth really thinking about how much you trust these governments and billion dollar companies.

Look what they're now saying about numerous boosters:

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles ... m-ema-says

You wouldn't have read that article a year ago.

And speaking of the Great Pivot, here's the AP telling journalists on how they want them to start changing the way they report on the data:

Omicron wave prompts media to rethink which data to report

https://apnews.com/article/omicron-chan ... 6bed9e9c76

And another recent article, from the BBC, talking about the data and how they probably should have been reporting deaths 'with Covid' vs 'from Covid':

What’s really going on with Covid deaths data?

https://www.bbc.com/news/health-60000391

So yes, what was considered by some to be conspiracy theories that you were banned from saying on most social media platforms for the past 2 years is now accepted as truth. What else will come to light soon?

And tell me if you don't find this to go against all logic. Places like California have fired all their healthy unvaccinated workers, and now they're so short staffed that they're actually telling their Covid infected staff to come back and work while they're still infected:

Health care workers are panicked as desperate hospitals ask infected staff to return

"Hospitals and long-term care facilities are so short staffed that many are compelling Covid-positive doctors and nurses to return to work, arguing that bringing back asymptomatic or even symptomatic staff is the only way they can keep their doors open amid a spike in hospitalizations."

https://www.politico.com/news/2022/01/1 ... age-526842

Think about that. Hospitals would rather have sick, Covid infected staff working at the hospital rather than having perfectly healthy, unvaccinated staff working. Nobody who's not brainwashed would say that makes any sense, but that's what they're doing, lol. That's something we should only be reading in the Babylon Bee or some other satirical paper. Half the world believes that only anti-vaxxer lunatics would have an issue with this, but it literally defies logic.

And thanks for your response. I feel like the biggest issue leading to all this insanity is that people can't have real discussions anymore, when we should all have been having free and open discussions the whole time.
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Ryan754326
Expatriate
Canada

Post by Ryan754326 »

sammycooke wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 7:21 am Of course multi billion dollar corporations develop the vaccines and treatments. Who else could? And yes they reap the profits from their investments. It's called capitalism. Do you rant against car companies, agribusinesses, etc? Do you ban driving and eating? Do you reach for any medication when you have other ailments? All the comforts you enjoy have been developed mostly by large corporations that profit from their investments. Why cry about vaccine companies making a profit?
I have no problem at all with corporations making profits by providing a product that people want, when it cost a lot of money to develop it in the first place. What I don’t like is certain people in government deciding to spend more of my money, on more and more of this product, and trying to force us to accept it, when many people have decided they’ve had enough.
I got my two jabs, and maybe they helped me to survive when I still got covid afterwards, but that’s enough. I don’t feel like I need any more, and there’s no evidence to show me that getting another jab would help anyone else besides (maybe) me, so why does anyone else care whether I get it or not?

If people want boosters, they can get them, but I don’t need the government forcing me to eat another meal when I’m not hungry, and no one else will starve if I choose not to eat.

Now they’re trying to convince me that even if I don’t die from covid, even if I don’t get sick, it might shrink my penis, so I’d better get another booster shot to keep covid away, even though the vaccines clearly don’t do that.
Spigzy
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Spigzy »

I think it is the same as the COVID deaths - we need to split them into two groups as per the current "with COVID" and "from COVID".

Stats from the Spigz Institute of Random Statistics for COVID19 (SIRS-COVID19) indicate the rates are:

Small penis from COVID: Zero.
Small penis with COVID: Everyone else.

There are mutterings within the institute from our top scientists that this is a great time if you have a small penis to put the blame on COVID19. This still wont' affect your ability to pull or perform, but if it makes you feel better, go for it - self-esteem is half the fight against penile dysfunction!

:hattip:
Meum est propositum in taberna mori,
ut sint Guinness proxima morientis ori.
tunc cantabunt letius angelorum chori:
"Sit Deus propitius huic potatori."
canucklhead
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by canucklhead »

sammycooke wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 5:48 pm https://gizmodo.com/sadly-covid-dick-is-real-1848363406

COVID-19 can shrink your dink! AND CAUSE SEXUAL DYSFUNCTION. :suicide: Sexual dysfunction in women as well.

If this symptom had been known at the beginning of this shit show EVERYONE would have been vaxxed and this would be over.

Ahem.... I'm vazzed and enjoy and maintain full width girth and performance, however diminished at my age. Lol :flasher1:
It appears the moronic variant has kicked in. The only thing diminished in your case seems to be your brain capacity. Have some more coolaid man!!
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

The biggest thing to come out of all this is anyone can post anything on line, back it up with stats that nobody checks or verifies>
The past 20 years faith ( at least mine) in the media has gone straight to hell

previously the news media did due diligence for making sure all the FACTS lined up before they ran the story for fear of being hit with slander and /or a lawsuit
now there is nobody out there to keep them honest

the op proves this :stir:
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
Jerry Atrick
Expatriate
Central African Republic

Post by Jerry Atrick »

sammycooke wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 5:48 pm https://gizmodo.com/sadly-covid-dick-is-real-1848363406

COVID-19 can shrink your dink! AND CAUSE SEXUAL DYSFUNCTION. :suicide: Sexual dysfunction in women as well.

If this symptom had been known at the beginning of this shit show EVERYONE would have been vaxxed and this would be over.

Big Daikon
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Big Daikon »

-quoting Gizmodo
sammycooke
Expatriate
Canada

Post by sammycooke »

General Mackevili wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 8:50 am
sammycooke wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 7:21 am Please. Every single country reports deaths and overwhelmed hospitals. Lies? Propaganda? Of course multi billion dollar corporations develop the vaccines and treatments. Who else could? And yes they reap the profits from their investments. It's called capitalism. Do you rant against car companies, agribusinesses, etc? Do you ban driving and eating? Do you reach for any medication when you have other ailments? All the comforts you enjoy have been developed mostly by large corporations that profit from their investments. Why cry about vaccine companies making a profit?

And yes those vaccinated fair much better than those not. This is a virus that mutates and is always one step ahead of science so new discoveries about it evolve constantly.

Canada's best soccer player who plays for Bayern Munich had heart muscle problems after a mild case of covid and will miss world cup qualifying games. Young top of physical fitness. Conspiracy? Is he in on the lies?

And I wouldn't really laugh at people gasping as they die. I was merely pointing out a website that points out the shit they spew until they get fucked up by a real deadly disease. Read their families heartbreaking comments when they realize that they they are the ones that have been lied to.
Good stuff.

I'm not saying the virus is fake, I'm saying they've lied about a lot of it, all along the way.

The reaction to the virus has probably done more harm to everyone than the virus itself.

Just remember, they've been talking about 'hospitalizations' for two years. Only now are they coming out and clarifying people being admitted 'with' Covid as opposed to 'because of' Covid. So yes, a lot of it is simply propaganda.

CDC also recently said that 75% of the Covid deaths are of people with 4 or more comorbidities. Only recently.

So yes, they've been misleading with the data from the beginning, and are only now starting to be a bit more honest.

And are these forced lockdowns working? You just have to look at their data to realize whatever they're doing is obviously not working. Look at Australia. Have they been successful and stopping the spread with their draconian lockdowns?

All I can say is start watching the Great Pivot happen. What were conspiracies in the past and banned from saying on most platforms are only now considered facts. This trend will continue and become more obvious.

I'm all about personal choice, so if people want to take 20 boosters, I have no issue, but people should at least be aware that what we've been told in the past as facts might become obviously false later on, so it's worth really thinking about how much you trust these governments and billion dollar companies.

Look what they're now saying about numerous boosters:

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles ... m-ema-says

You wouldn't have read that article a year ago.

And speaking of the Great Pivot, here's the AP telling journalists on how they want them to start changing the way they report on the data:

Omicron wave prompts media to rethink which data to report

https://apnews.com/article/omicron-chan ... 6bed9e9c76

And another recent article, from the BBC, talking about the data and how they probably should have been reporting deaths 'with Covid' vs 'from Covid':

What’s really going on with Covid deaths data?

https://www.bbc.com/news/health-60000391

So yes, what was considered by some to be conspiracy theories that you were banned from saying on most social media platforms for the past 2 years is now accepted as truth. What else will come to light soon?

And tell me if you don't find this to go against all logic. Places like California have fired all their healthy unvaccinated workers, and now they're so short staffed that they're actually telling their Covid infected staff to come back and work while they're still infected:

Health care workers are panicked as desperate hospitals ask infected staff to return

"Hospitals and long-term care facilities are so short staffed that many are compelling Covid-positive doctors and nurses to return to work, arguing that bringing back asymptomatic or even symptomatic staff is the only way they can keep their doors open amid a spike in hospitalizations."

https://www.politico.com/news/2022/01/1 ... age-526842

Think about that. Hospitals would rather have sick, Covid infected staff working at the hospital rather than having perfectly healthy, unvaccinated staff working. Nobody who's not brainwashed would say that makes any sense, but that's what they're doing, lol. That's something we should only be reading in the Babylon Bee or some other satirical paper. Half the world believes that only anti-vaxxer lunatics would have an issue with this, but it literally defies logic.

And thanks for your response. I feel like the biggest issue leading to all this insanity is that people can't have real discussions anymore, when we should all have been having free and open discussions the whole time.
Yes there is conflicting data, and new confusing information seems like every day. Scientists are doing everything they can to try to desifer what's going on and what could happen. Virus mutations are our biggest concern right now and they develop mostly in unvaccinated people.

They're only discovering long covid symptoms as time goes on and one is that a small percentage of people will have vascular problems that affect Sexual performance. Just like a small percentage of people will get heart problems or long term extreme fatigue.

WTF? It's research that finds these conditions and it is duly reported as it becomes known. Yes this Omicron variant had spread so rapidly that statistics are meaningless as testing can't keep up and hence reporting numbers of cases anymore is useless so guidelines for for reporting necessarily change. Not conspiracy just evolving facts.

We are extremely lucky that this variant is mild and didn't combine in some way to be more deadly. As a matter of fact I live in a very isolated area in Canada and see very few people, wear an N95 mask, order groceries online and still my wife had gotten it. From me probably, because she doesn't go out at all due to long term illness. She has had a bit of a rough flue like few days and has lost her smell and taste.

These are symptoms that have been reported for a long time. And presto she has them. Not conspiracy.

I mean there is so much to comprehend and reams of reports that it is easy to get confused and pissed off at it all and think that one side or the other is crazy.

Of course they are overwhelmed at hospitals. Doesn't that tell you that this is real? Tons of cases, staff calling in sick. Desperate measures are taken even risking calling in positive staff. Might as well because they figure everyone is going to get it eventually and they need as much help as they can get to deal with those with serious symptoms. Not that they've been lying all this time, just changing situations require adjustments to the approach.

Fact : unvaccinated people fair worse than vaccinated. Yes now this variant can evade vaccines but not as easily as unvaccinated. Not conspiracy, just facts.

Yes there are concerns that repeat vaccination may do more harm than good.

Throughout history plagues have devastated populations across the world. FACT. At least we have science to try to keep ahead of this and we're not doing midieval shit like rubbing donkey shit on your head and having a witch doctor chanting spells.

Think of all the diseases that have been eradicated or Controlled by reseach, vaccines, medications.

This whole thing has become more political than fact based. Yes its possible that this originated from a lab mishap in Wuhan. It maybe from eating bat soup. Who the fuck knows.

Just don't drink bleach. That's about all I can say at this point.

And my original post was meant more as a joke that look this COULD happen to you, and God knows we want our big guys to stay big and functional. LOL

Fucking suppose to get a foot and a half of snow here tonight and I have a kilometer long drive to clean out. Gotta get the fuck outta Canada and retire somewhere warm. Cambodia is too much of a shit whole and hot, though I love it for some reason. But it's days of glory are long gone. It's not the wild west like it was years ago. Too bad. I spent a month in Medellin Colombia and it's fucking awesome. But that is for another thread that I might start.
rubberbaron
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by rubberbaron »

I tried to post a comment which mysteriously disappeared right after submitting it. I wonder what happened as it was not offensive or anything.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic