Visa to start a new business catch-22

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
nerdlinger
Expatriate
Great Britain

Re: Visa to start a new business catch-22

Post by nerdlinger »

Ozinasia wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 11:37 am I found this firm very good
Ms. Pheakdey Loem
Marketing Manager
Tel: 086224890
https://t.me/ndmamedia
[email protected]
https://ndmamedia.com/
Thanks for the referral and all, but their website describes them as an SEO consultancy, no mention anywhere of relocation services?
PSD-Kiwi
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by PSD-Kiwi »

@nerdlinger, reach out to Consultancy Cambodia, I believe they can help you with setting up a business from outside Cambodia... they may even be able to provide you with the necessary supporting documentation in order to apply for an E-type Visa (not condoning, just giving you options).

Disclaimer: I have no affiliation to the above mentioned company, nor have I ever used their services. Conduct your own due diligence before proceeding.
nerdlinger
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by nerdlinger »

PSD-Kiwi wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 3:19 pm @nerdlinger, reach out to Consultancy Cambodia, I believe they can help you with setting up a business from outside Cambodia... they may even be able to provide you with the necessary supporting documentation in order to apply for an E-type Visa (not condoning, just giving you options).
Hmm, They do rather look as though they live on Funky Lane.

by which I mean their business address is literally posted as Funky Lane, Siem Reap
PSD-Kiwi
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by PSD-Kiwi »

Yes, that is where their office is located. They are well established and I have heard nothing but positive reports about the services they provide, although they are rather expensive.
Ozinasia
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Ozinasia »

Hope you doing well. 
This is Marketing Department from Nafih Digital Marketing Agent Co., Ltd. supports clients who need company registration or digital marketing services.
If you have any question, please do not hesitate to contact us
 All the best,
Ms. Pheakdey Loem
Marketing Manager
Tel: 086 224 890
[email protected]

Good idea @nerdlinger, Disclaimer: I have no affiliation to the above mentioned company, nor have I ever used their services. Conduct your own due diligence before proceeding.
Kammekor
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Kammekor »

Ozinasia wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 3:58 pm Hope you doing well. 
This is Marketing Department from Nafih Digital Marketing Agent Co., Ltd. supports clients who need company registration or digital marketing services.
If you have any question, please do not hesitate to contact us
 All the best,
Ms. Pheakdey Loem
Marketing Manager
Tel: 086 224 890
[email protected]

Good idea @nerdlinger, Disclaimer: I have no affiliation to the above mentioned company, nor have I ever used their services. Conduct your own due diligence before proceeding.
Phew.... Good luck communicating with them in English. From their website:

Nixon
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Nixon »

Ozinasia wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 12:07 pm from my experience no , not found any at least if they did they could come with baggage (debit) further a corporation is pretty much useless without a bank account and these days one must appear to open that.
I have one for sale, or actually a frind is the owner. Comes with a tax agent, bank account (ABA). Regstered ministry of labor, NSSF and everyting else.

And no, there are no hidden debts. Whatever papers that need to be checked are available.
Ozinasia
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Ozinasia »

this might suit the poster , for me I am setting up with a specific purpose and name , I think changing the corp purpose and name is not so easy. advantage of a ready company depending on when it was established is age ... nice to have a company with some age on it rather then brand new in some cases.
Last edited by Ozinasia on Sat Jan 15, 2022 10:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nerdlinger
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by nerdlinger »

Kammekor wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 4:34 pm Phew.... Good luck communicating with them in English. From their website:

Meh, there’s posters on CEO less coherent than that.
Ozinasia
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Ozinasia »

I have a dozen email communications with them their response's are clear and concise and prices seem extremely reasonable, basic corp $1,700 all in.
can be 100% foreign owned depending on purpose . I have communicated with a number of lawyers and CPA's etc offering the same service these guys appear the best.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic