My Unfortunate Dealings with Steve Wornes and his company Dyno Tuned.

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Cooldude
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: My Unfortunate Dealings with Steve Wornes and his company Dyno Tuned.

Post by Cooldude »

Did this guy ever actually have a dyno or is that just the name he used for his shop?
Jerry Atrick
Expatriate
Central African Republic

Post by Jerry Atrick »

Cooldude wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 7:31 pm Did this guy ever actually have a dyno or is that just the name he used for his shop?
I thought he had, years back. However it's not part of the inventory for sale today that I can see
Cooldude
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Cooldude »

I saw the for sale list and thought the same thing. Where's the dyno? If this guy had a dyno for bikes, it would be the first one I've ever heard of or seen in the Kingdom.
MDB
Expatriate
Canada

Post by MDB »

Worms is the lowest scumbag in Cambodia. Glad he gas finally been chased out of town.
Pseudonomdeplume
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Pseudonomdeplume »

Cooldude wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 7:31 pm Did this guy ever actually have a dyno or is that just the name he used for his shop?
I mate got his tune up there for that specific reason, and didn't complain. He wouldn't get away with it for the all this time.

Then again, how wouldyno?
Scent from Dan's Durians & Perfumierie
Cooldude
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Cooldude »

Pseudonomdeplume wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 8:49 am
I mate got his tune up there for that specific reason, and didn't complain. He wouldn't get away with it for the all this time.

Do you know what a dyno is and what it's used for?
Alex
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Alex »

Cooldude wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 9:08 am

To save some others who might be just as curious as myself some googling:

Simply put, a Dyno Tune makes adjustments to your bike's ignition, fuel, and air supply to maximize horsepower and torque while maintaining optimal air-fuel ratio. To acheive this, we use our state of the art Dynamometer (Dyno). Before testing, your bike should be in good condition.
Cooldude
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Cooldude »

Alex wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 11:15 am
Cooldude wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 9:08 am

To save some others who might be just as curious as myself some googling:

Simply put, a Dyno Tune makes adjustments to your bike's ignition, fuel, and air supply to maximize horsepower and torque while maintaining optimal air-fuel ratio. To acheive this, we use our state of the art Dynamometer (Dyno). Before testing, your bike should be in good condition.
Yeah. I don't know how to post pictures on here or otherwise I would have posted a picture. Dyno's are pretty expensive and wouldn't work all that well with small displacement engines. If this guy had a dyno and sold it, I wonder who has it now?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic