Sinovac side effects

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
MAGA
Tourist
Canada

Re: Sinovac side effects

Post by MAGA »

Pfizer ceo speaks. It's a must watch. It's a real video available everywhere. If you don't like the link, Google Pfizer Ceo vaccine.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

What has Pfizer got to do with Sinovac?
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Doc67 »

Kammekor wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 9:32 am
John Bingham wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 8:34 am Pure hypochondria and melodrama.
Rarely seen in Cambodia :stir:
I went into a bar on Monday. The girl had a patch on her forehead and a sad face like her puppy just got run over. When questioned said she was feeling "very sick" and said it was because she ate some bad chocolate (that's a new one, I thought).

"Do you want a Jack and Coke?.....

"Oh Yes, thank you"

The patch disappeared shortly afterwards and normal health returned.
Chad Sexington
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Chad Sexington »

Doc67 wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 9:54 am
Kammekor wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 9:32 am
John Bingham wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 8:34 am Pure hypochondria and melodrama.
Rarely seen in Cambodia :stir:
I went into a bar on Monday. The girl had a patch on her forehead and a sad face like her puppy just got run over. When questioned said she was feeling "very sick" and said it was because she ate some bad chocolate (that's a new one, I thought).

"Do you want a Jack and Coke?.....

"Oh Yes, thank you"

The patch disappeared shortly afterwards and normal health returned.
Next time get her the coke minus the Jack, to test out the placebo effect? If the patch goes back on you can consider the clinical trails to be a success and start licensing your treatment to big pharma😉
timmydownawell
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by timmydownawell »

Bit OT but I was reading people who've had mRNA jabs (Pfizer, Moderna) have had warts shrink and disappear.

No, not those kind.
You must walk in traffic to cross the road - Cambodian proverb
rubberbaron
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by rubberbaron »

phuketrichard wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 7:43 am
"Countries relying on one of China's Covid vaccines should get booster jabs because it only cuts the risk of infection by 50%, study claims
A study in Peru found Sinopharm to be 50.4% effective against Covid infections
Earlier estimates had put the efficacy level as high as 78.1 per cent
Researchers said recipients should be boosted with Pfizer or AstraZeneca"

I had 2 sinophram shots
Got my az booster yesterday, had a terrible headache that started after about 16 hours that lasted over 12 hours
Same here; they list 7 side effects for astrazeneca and I got all 7 one day later. Terrible. Now my wife doesn't want to get her 3rd shot. In PP you now need 3 shots to be let into stores, restaurants, etc. Pfizer is reported to have the same side effects.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

rubberbaron wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 1:51 pm In PP you now need 3 shots to be let into stores, restaurants, etc.
That's what they said but I have only been asked once when I went to Aeon.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
hanno
Expatriate
Germany

Post by hanno »

Two Astrazeneca, 1 Pfizer. No side effects at all except pain from the actual injections. The nurses were not messing about and hammered those syringes home at the rate of one every five seconds.
Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Doc67 »

hanno wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 2:11 pm Two Astrazeneca, 1 Pfizer. No side effects at all except pain from the actual injections. The nurses were not messing about and hammered those syringes home at the rate of one every five seconds.
And injections never aspirated. Vaccine straight into a blood vessel could explain all these occasional severe side effects.
Kammekor
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Kammekor »

John Bingham wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 2:01 pm
rubberbaron wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 1:51 pm In PP you now need 3 shots to be let into stores, restaurants, etc.
That's what they said but I have only been asked once when I went to Aeon.
I went to Aeon last week and didn't bring my card from the province. Have a photo from my card from last August in my phone (the blue hand written version) and she didn't even look at it. The booster isn't on it.

Makro didn't bother to ask at all, so did Aeon 2 today.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic