Possible to hire 2 or 3 Gorillas for making a statement?

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
hanno
Expatriate
Germany

Re: Possible to hire 2 or 3 Gorillas for making a statement?

Post by hanno »

Ask around the Okhna crowd, they keep all sort of exotic animals.
Kigna
BANNED
St Lucia

Post by Kigna »

truffledog wrote: Sat Jan 08, 2022 10:08 pm
ressl wrote: Sat Jan 08, 2022 5:24 pm In some countries, if someone is not cooperative, and you want to solve the issue without a lawyer, you send him some Gorillas that make a crystal clear statement about your demands (or even solve it on the spot). My company has currently such an issue and I was wondering, if there are some guys in Phnom Penh, who are happy to use their appearance to make a statement. This job would come with a strict "don't touch" policy, but the message should leave pretty less space for interpretations. Russians and Khmer would be preferred (the former I had good experience in the past, the latter because of the language barrier).
Italians would be more effective but we dont work with trolls who advertise jobs on a forum.
Italians are for cars Ferrari, Lamborghini, Dolce & Gabbana, Armani, Gucci,
Leonardo, Michelangelo, Raphael, Colosseum of Rome, Christianity, Roman Empire, Vatican .. While you were still in the caves lighting the fire, the Romans conquered Europe ..

I only know Australia for the kangaroos, Mc Donalds
and for the Nazi police (covid 19).. Story nothing.. null..
Ghostwriter
Expatriate
France

Post by Ghostwriter »

Kigna wrote: Sun Jan 09, 2022 11:14 am
truffledog wrote: Sat Jan 08, 2022 10:08 pm Italians would be more effective but we dont work with trolls who advertise jobs on a forum.
Leonardo, Michelangelo, Raphael, Colosseum of Rome, Christianity, Roman Empire, Vatican .. While you were still in the caves lighting the fire, the Romans conquered Europe ..
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clutch Cargo »

ressl wrote: Sat Jan 08, 2022 5:24 pm In some countries, if someone is not cooperative, and you want to solve the issue without a lawyer, you send him some Gorillas that make a crystal clear statement about your demands (or even solve it on the spot). My company has currently such an issue and I was wondering, if there are some guys in Phnom Penh, who are happy to use their appearance to make a statement. This job would come with a strict "don't touch" policy, but the message should leave pretty less space for interpretations. Russians and Khmer would be preferred (the former I had good experience in the past, the latter because of the language barrier).
Italians would be more effective but we dont work with trolls who advertise jobs on a forum.

You forgot to mention you invented the mafia.. :twisted:

and McDonalds is US. :facepalm:
nemo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by nemo »

I can't make out what this means at all.
It does not make sense in any remote way and I can find no bearing on the convo at all?

It is like a primitive AI shat the bed.
nemo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by nemo »

Gelato and fascism too.
hanno
Expatriate
Germany

Post by hanno »

Clutch Cargo wrote: Sun Jan 09, 2022 6:41 pm

and McDonalds is US. :facepalm:
Also forgot all the shitty cars Italy has produced. And let’s not talk about bridges that have a habit of collapsing…
nemo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by nemo »

The "fashion " they try and foist upon the world is in itself a crime against humanity. The men's shoes deserve a mention in a class of their own.
Luckily their cuisine enlivened the New World over the nearly 150 years when they had to run away from their own country. Too bad it relies so heavily on the tomato from Mexico, and the noodle from China.

Those immigrants are good people.
Freightdog
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by Freightdog »

nemo wrote: Sun Jan 09, 2022 6:49 pm
a primitive AI shat
Is he another one of those moderate fundamentalists from the middle of Nowhere?
Last edited by Freightdog on Sun Jan 09, 2022 8:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nemo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by nemo »

I think OP really wants what is correctly known as a "goombah " in the industry.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic