Singapore Airlines to PP December 23/24

Do you have a Cambodian trip report you want to share? Post it here, and feel free to link to your blog if it's a travel blog for Cambodia, South East Asia, or anywhere really. You can ask and answer questions about travel advice in Cambodia or just share your pictures and videos with us. Most people who live in or visit Cambodia have also checked out nearby countries like Vietnam, Thailand, Laos, Myanmar, Malaysia, Indonesia and the Philippines, and you can get to most of these countries by traveling overland, so put any travel plans, reviews or questions here. Discussions about dirt bike trails in here as well.
Uncle-V
Expatriate
Croatia

Singapore Airlines to PP December 23/24

Post by Uncle-V »

hey GUYS, sorry not to write sooner. Been busy catching up with friends and enjoying the life in the magical kingdom.

Trip smooth as can be. SIA folks in Moscow did a thorough check of my docs. I had everything double and color copied with stamped original of clinic vax certificate. I skipped forte and no one mentioned it.

No med doc checks in Singapore, you just go through security check again and board your connecting flight. A relief as I only had one hour between flights.

When you get to PP they first check your medical docs (PCR and Vax). Then you go through immigration. Pick up bags, And so another Covid test. Not sure if PCR or antigen but the guy really dug into my nasal passage, Worst one I have had in a long while. Then you go to waiting area till they call your name. Maybe a 15 minute wait. Total probably one hour to get through. But I rushed to the head of line and I think our flight from Singapore was the only one arriving.

Glad my bag made it too, but I packed undies and change of shirt in my carry on just in case. I guy I ran into at the hotel who arrived today said his luggage got delayed. he was coming from Belgium.

Had a few lovely days in Koh Rong - very few tourists there so you have the beaches to yourself. Bar scene in PP going strong for those that are into that sort of thing ;)

Hope this is useful;. I am sure a lot of this info has been posted b4 and common knowledge by now
BklynBoy
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Singapore Airlines to PP December 23/24

Post by BklynBoy »

Uncle-V wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 9:52 pm hey GUYS, sorry not to write sooner. Been busy catching up with friends and enjoying the life in the magical kingdom.

Trip smooth as can be. SIA folks in Moscow did a thorough check of my docs. I had everything double and color copied with stamped original of clinic vax certificate. I skipped forte and no one mentioned it.

No med doc checks in Singapore, you just go through security check again and board your connecting flight. A relief as I only had one hour between flights.

When you get to PP they first check your medical docs (PCR and Vax). Then you go through immigration. Pick up bags, And so another Covid test. Not sure if PCR or antigen but the guy really dug into my nasal passage, Worst one I have had in a long while. Then you go to waiting area till they call your name. Maybe a 15 minute wait. Total probably one hour to get through. But I rushed to the head of line and I think our flight from Singapore was the only one arriving.

Glad my bag made it too, but I packed undies and change of shirt in my carry on just in case. I guy I ran into at the hotel who arrived today said his luggage got delayed. he was coming from Belgium.

Had a few lovely days in Koh Rong - very few tourists there so you have the beaches to yourself. Bar scene in PP going strong for those that are into that sort of thing ;)

Hope this is useful;. I am sure a lot of this info has been posted b4 and common knowledge by now

approx how many people on flight from Singapore to PP?
Manhattan keeps on making it, Brooklyn keeps on taking it
Uncle-V
Expatriate
Croatia

Re: Singapore Airlines to PP December 23/24

Post by Uncle-V »

sorry for the late reply. Both flights were pretty full. Moscow to Singapore at damn near 100% (it was Russian winter holiday and a lot of people seemed to be transiting through SIngapore on their way to Thailand etc). SING to PP at about 80% I'd reckon.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic