D. I. Riviera assault by security team on owner of condo

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Tommie
Expatriate
Norway

Re: D. I. Riviera assault by security team on owner of condo

Post by Tommie »

Is this the beginning of a new "dead Jenny" thread? I am a bit confused now and I am having flashbacks to another thread I read lately............
Pseudonomdeplume
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Pseudonomdeplume »

J. Visiting wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 9:44 pm I was old already when I quit drinking 20 or 30 years ago.

You seem to be living a halucination. There is no help for that. You are just fucked.
Now, you see, the defense will cut you to bits, if you can't remember if it was this century or last (as they will put it) that you quit drinking.

You say you were old already when you quit quaffing (perhaps that's why you keep details bottled up :twisted: ) and became the DD (Dull Designated Driver Dude Dat Don't Drink). I take it you are referring to your physical health &/or appearance, perhaps mind. If not, while old is very subjective, based on retirement, social benefits, life-expectancy, figures, 50 to 70 - I was in the best shape ever at 50 - would be minimums, depending on the country.

Add 20 or 30 to that, and you have a couple of cowardly security guards that need reining in, justice needs to be sought, and punishment inflicted.

Without the facts, scenarios will be made up, and the next one might not be in your favour.

Unless it is an unprovoked attack, I apologise if I exude the impression of giving a shit, but I am thoroughly unmoved by your plight, to date; I needed a distraction from my problems and responsibilities, until the pub opens. Chemically, alcohol is a solution.
Scent from Dan's Durians & Perfumierie
canucklhead
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by canucklhead »

Should merge with should I buy a condo thread.
J. Visiting
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by J. Visiting »

Pseudonomdeplume wrote: Thu Dec 30, 2021 11:05 am
J. Visiting wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 9:44 pm I was old already when I quit drinking 20 or 30 years ago.

You seem to be living a halucination. There is no help for that. You are just fucked.
Now, you see, the defense will cut you to bits, if you can't remember if it was this century or last (as they will put it) that you quit drinking.

You say you were old already when you quit quaffing (perhaps that's why you keep details bottled up :twisted: ) and became the DD (Dull Designated Driver Dude Dat Don't Drink). I take it you are referring to your physical health &/or appearance, perhaps mind. If not, while old is very subjective, based on retirement, social benefits, life-expectancy, figures, 50 to 70 - I was in the best shape ever at 50 - would be minimums, depending on the country.

Add 20 or 30 to that, and you have a couple of cowardly security guards that need reining in, justice needs to be sought, and punishment inflicted.

Without the facts, scenarios will be made up, and the next one might not be in your favour.

Unless it is an unprovoked attack, I apologise if I exude the impression of giving a shit, but I am thoroughly unmoved by your plight, to date; I needed a distraction from my problems and responsibilities, until the pub opens. Chemically, alcohol is a solution.
Chemically, alcohol is a solution,
I hear ya. I had some real good times. Others complained though. The stop drinking crowd does not want to hear about the great time I had drinking.

Now I got old. The government said no more 10 yr drivers license. Only two. So I
took that. When that was up they said no more, not even two years, because I was old. I had to sell the Visto. Before I got too old I was a professional race car driver. Number 6 if you saw the fireball race. But now I ride a moto. I am old, It seems fast enough. This is fine.

But I am also kind of deaf. It makes it really hard to learn the Khmer language. I know that both of them were yelling something at me, and they had a big problem with me.
We need to ask them about that.
Jerry Atrick
Expatriate
Central African Republic

Post by Jerry Atrick »

J. Visiting wrote: Thu Dec 30, 2021 3:03 pm
Pseudonomdeplume wrote: Thu Dec 30, 2021 11:05 am

Chemically, alcohol is a solution,
I hear ya. I had some real good times. Others complained though. The stop drinking crowd does not want to hear about the great time I had drinking.

Now I got old. The government said no more 10 yr drivers license. Only two. So I
took that. When that was up they said no more, not even two years, because I was old. I had to sell the Visto. Before I got too old I was a professional race car driver. Number 6 if you saw the fireball race. But now I ride a moto. I am old, It seems fast enough. This is fine.

But I am also kind of deaf. It makes it really hard to learn the Khmer language. I know that both of them were yelling something at me, and they had a big problem with me.
We need to ask them about that.
The Fireball 300 1969?
J. Visiting
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by J. Visiting »

fireball in south africa. 2006 A series of 7 races in cape town, joburg, durban, and
beyond the wild coast to east london. There is an old formula one type track there.
And kyalami. A left turn there is called Mineshaft because it is like you fall off the left
side of a mountain and the car falls through the air until you hit bottom.
J. Visiting
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by J. Visiting »

did that do anything?
J. Visiting
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by J. Visiting »

mossie
Expatriate
Finland

Post by mossie »

"D. I. Riviera assault by security team on owner of condo"

That being the title of the thread, I wonder why you can't explain basically anything about the assault?
Yobbo
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Yobbo »

J. Visiting wrote: Thu Dec 30, 2021 3:03 pm
Stop masturbating in the hall :flasher1:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic