Nigerian man, CHUKWUEKE FELIX CHIBUEZE, Arrested for Internet Scams

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
xX.TROPA.Xx
Expatriate
Nigeria

Re: Nigerian man, CHUKWUEKE FELIX CHIBUEZE, Arrested for Internet Scams

Post by xX.TROPA.Xx »

Pseudonomdeplume wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 3:31 pm
xX.TROPA.Xx wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 1:45 pm Been seeing more and more in Pontoon since i returned every time I see them with a bottle I think how many elderly people with alzheimer's did they phone scam for that, is that racist? LOL
It's agist; neither all, nor only, elderly have alzheimer's.
Yes but they are the ones at least in Australia that fall victim to these types of scams most the Indian scammers are funny they will call my house I’ll pick up they will hear I’m not old and just hang up but when my Mum picks up they will talk. My Dad died from alzheimer's it was heartbreaking to see someone I saw as larger then life not recognises his wife of 30 years anyone who prays on these people I would love to slow bleed
Pseudonomdeplume
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Pseudonomdeplume »

I want to go off topic, so I will quickly and cop a 24 hour job.

I need to research more about Alzeimer's. I have to the extent of possible preventative exercising of the brain, although it is a neurological disease. But I don't understand, yet, how it causes loss of life.

I am very sorry about your Dad, that would be tough. Very tough. My ex's grandfather was suffering from it when I met him, and he was distant and confused. He would start each day waking up not knowing anything. Your mother and you and crew would have suffered even more.

Sounds like these parasites preyed on the vulnerable lonely, though. What happened to that Precious guy whom an Aussie girl got locked up because of?
Scent from Dan's Durians & Perfumierie
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

As far as I know Precious is still locked up here, his partner in crime Chantelle is in prison in France.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Jonathan.W
Tourist
Cambodia

Post by Jonathan.W »

xX.TROPA.Xx

As a matter of fact it is racist, and I don't appreciate you and other people making blatant remarks about Black people on social media
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic