Foreigner Found Dazed and Confused in the Middle of a Phnom Penh Street (VIDEO)

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Bubble T
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Foreigner Found Dazed and Confused in the Middle of a Phnom Penh Street (VIDEO)

Post by Bubble T »

Ghostwriter
Expatriate
France

Re: Foreigner Found Dazed and Confused in the Middle of a Phnom Penh Street (VIDEO)

Post by Ghostwriter »

* Interlude*
He'll be back just like the shit terminator
ofparadise
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by ofparadise »

This is ninja level mind f***ery. I'm out. It's not even the new year.

But seriously, if you people, persons or person starts a pirate radio station for Tales from the 172th street, it might catch on.

I'm not even gonna copyright that title. Just adding it to my Google alerts in anticipation of the launch.
GMJS-CEO
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by GMJS-CEO »

Pseudonomdeplume
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Pseudonomdeplume »

phuketrichard wrote: Sun Dec 26, 2021 8:26 pm can someone please explain the last page and half?
Do try to keep up... I have it from the hores mouth, Vicky.

It seems apparent that a load of them went to Seaworld for Sharon's birthday, whom they aren't keen on, because she rants on about fighting aristocrats and Banger-farts, and Hanna Garbi said they should all go back and burn down the Peter Pan rides, AS A JOKE!, but she never done nothing, bar pour petrol, and she's evidently a slag anyway. All of a suuden Vicky started getting well blamed for it, but she wasn't even there. Well not right there, and if Kelly Raymond says she was, don't listen to her because everyone knows she's a slag and dyes her moustache. And if Shelley Cayman says anything different, know this about Shelley Cayman, she hates Jenny because she really fancies Tony Koza, and she has had it in for her ever since Tony fingered her at the back of the hostel. She found out and went mental, but the fact still remains that she was nowhere near the river so could not have possibly pushed anyone in.

Allegedly. 8)
Scent from Dan's Durians & Perfumierie
MG3
Expatriate

Post by MG3 »

Darkcel wrote: Sun Dec 26, 2021 10:48 pm Bossho and her schizophrenic ramblings again

Thank god you're alive though Jenny, I never believed it for one bit
Anikan is Jenny and thinks Bossho is trying to kill her.
Tommie
Expatriate
Norway

Post by Tommie »

it seems all roads lead to Dead Jenny
Darkcel
Expatriate
Angola

Post by Darkcel »

MG3 wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 2:56 am
Darkcel wrote: Sun Dec 26, 2021 10:48 pm Bossho and her schizophrenic ramblings again

Anikan is bossho pretending to be Jenny as to throw everyone off the "bossho is Jenny" thing

Look at the network connection to both profiles, Jenny's smart but apparently forgot her VPN smart
mannanman
Expatriate
Isle of Man

Post by mannanman »

Pseudonomdeplume wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 1:35 am
phuketrichard wrote: Sun Dec 26, 2021 8:26 pm can someone please explain the last page and half?
Do try to keep up... I have it from the hores mouth, Vicky.

It seems apparent that a load of them went to Seaworld for Sharon's birthday, whom they aren't keen on, because she rants on about fighting aristocrats and Banger-farts, and Hanna Garbi said they should all go back and burn down the Peter Pan rides, AS A JOKE!, but she never done nothing, bar pour petrol, and she's evidently a slag anyway. All of a suuden Vicky started getting well blamed for it, but she wasn't even there. Well not right there, and if Kelly Raymond says she was, don't listen to her because everyone knows she's a slag and dyes her moustache. And if Shelley Cayman says anything different, know this about Shelley Cayman, she hates Jenny because she really fancies Tony Koza, and she has had it in for her ever since Tony fingered her at the back of the hostel. She found out and went mental, but the fact still remains that she was nowhere near the river so could not have possibly pushed anyone in.

Allegedly. 8)
LB gem (about the only funny sketch).
People of the world, spice up your life.
mannanman
Expatriate
Isle of Man

Post by mannanman »

Darkcel wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 9:16 am
MG3 wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 2:56 am

Anikan is bossho pretending to be Jenny as to throw everyone off the "bossho is Jenny" thing

Look at the network connection to both profiles, Jenny's smart but apparently forgot her VPN smart
How can you see that, I doubt you can.
People of the world, spice up your life.
Locked Previous topicNext topic