Foreigner Found Dazed and Confused in the Middle of a Phnom Penh Street (VIDEO)

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
ItWasntMe
Expatriate
Ethiopia

Re: Foreigner Found Dazed and Confused in the Middle of a Phnom Penh Street (VIDEO)

Post by ItWasntMe »

anikan wrote: Sun Dec 26, 2021 6:42 pm
ItWasntMe wrote: Sun Dec 26, 2021 6:37 pm Am I seeing double?

Have never stalked or been compelled to stalk anyone. I'm actually a pretty solitary person who minds their own business. So not sure what you're implying with this image, if you even have any idea yourself.
That you and you are both trash talking idiots.
Money can't buy happiness but it can buy beer
anikan
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Foreigner Found Dazed and Confused in the Middle of a Phnom Penh Street (VIDEO)

Post by anikan »

ItWasntMe wrote: Sun Dec 26, 2021 6:43 pm

Have never stalked or been compelled to stalk anyone. I'm actually a pretty solitary person who minds their own business. So not sure what you're implying with this image, if you even have any idea yourself.
I met this person once for less than 5 minutes but they and friends of theirs have done everything in their power, admittedly not too much but honestly disturbing the lengths that were gone to and the violations that were committed, to seep into every crack in my life.[redacted] I really don't think anyone can imagine the shit they've pulled.
Last edited by anikan on Sun Dec 26, 2021 6:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ItWasntMe
Expatriate
Ethiopia

Post by ItWasntMe »

anikan wrote: Sun Dec 26, 2021 6:52 pm

I met this person once for less than 5 minutes but they and friends of theirs have done everything in their power, which is admittedly not much but honestly disturbing, to seep into every crack in my life. [redacted]
of course. and now you just randomly met again in this thread. I believe you!
anikan
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by anikan »

ItWasntMe wrote: Sun Dec 26, 2021 6:54 pm

I met this person once for less than 5 minutes but they and friends of theirs have done everything in their power, which is admittedly not much but honestly disturbing, to seep into every crack in my life.[redacted]
of course. and now you just randomly met again in this thread. I believe you!
Honestly.. what?
bossho
Aging Tweaker
United States of America

Post by bossho »

anikan wrote: Sun Dec 26, 2021 6:36 pm
bossho wrote: Sun Dec 26, 2021 6:27 pm
anikan wrote: Sun Dec 26, 2021 5:03 pm
bossho wrote: Sun Dec 26, 2021 3:37 pm And, since it seems all roads lead to Dead Jenny, Brian holds a lovely Dead Jenny tale in his loquacious quiver of tales. That one, I will leave to him. So, if you see him, and feel generous, buy a beer or a soda and saddle up and ask him directly.
You are a dumpster fire of a human being.[redacted]
chill Jenny, you need to stop making your own sauce.....
I am not at all amused by you and your bullshit.[redacted]
This thread is about Brian not your fantasies about me going after you, I don't care to meet you meet you again actually nor am I part of a conspiratorial group that is against you but your death threats are received and noted.
anikan
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by anikan »

bossho wrote: Sun Dec 26, 2021 7:03 pm
anikan wrote: Sun Dec 26, 2021 6:36 pm
bossho wrote: Sun Dec 26, 2021 6:27 pm
anikan wrote: Sun Dec 26, 2021 5:03 pm
bossho wrote: Sun Dec 26, 2021 3:37 pm And, since it seems all roads lead to Dead Jenny, Brian holds a lovely Dead Jenny tale in his loquacious quiver of tales. That one, I will leave to him. So, if you see him, and feel generous, buy a beer or a soda and saddle up and ask him directly.
You are a dumpster fire of a human being. [redacted]
chill Jenny, you need to stop making your own sauce.....
I am not at all amused by you and your bullshit. [redacted]
This thread is about Brian not your fantasies about me going after you, I don't care to meet you meet you again actually nor am I part of a conspiratorial group that is against you but your death threats are received and noted.
You are a [redacted]
Grand Barong
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Grand Barong »

I met this person once for less than 5 minutes but they and friends of theirs have done everything in their power, admittedly not too much but honestly disturbing the lengths that were gone to and the violations that were committed, to seep into every crack in my life. [redacted] I really don't think anyone can imagine the shit they've pulled.
bossho
Aging Tweaker
United States of America

Post by bossho »

stfu [redacted]
ItWasntMe
Expatriate
Ethiopia

Post by ItWasntMe »

... when you forget to change accounts :D
ItWasntMe
Expatriate
Ethiopia

Post by ItWasntMe »

These two people that supposedly only met once for less than 5 minutes and then somehow ended up at the same forum, in the same thread, at the same time -- suddenly became very quiet don't you think?

I can't but shake my head at this feeble attempt.
Locked Previous topicNext topic