Foreigner Found Dazed and Confused in the Middle of a Phnom Penh Street (VIDEO)

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
IraHayes
Expatriate
Marshall Islands

Re: Foreigner Found Dazed and Confused in the Middle of a Phnom Penh Street (VIDEO)

Post by IraHayes »

Can we change the thread title to

" Foreigners Found Dazed and Confused in the Middle of a CEO Thread"
Kuroneko
Expatriate

Re: Foreigner Found Dazed and Confused in the Middle of a Phnom Penh Street (VIDEO)

Post by Kuroneko »

Tommie wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 3:11 am it seems all roads lead to Dead Jenny
Loks like someone wrote a book about it already! :lol:
anikan
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by anikan »

Darkcel wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 9:16 am
MG3 wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 2:56 am
Darkcel wrote: Sun Dec 26, 2021 10:48 pm Bossho and her schizophrenic ramblings again

Thank god you're alive though Jenny, I never believed it for one bit
Anikan is Jenny and thinks Bossho is trying to kill her.
Anikan is bossho pretending to be Jenny as to throw everyone off the "bossho is Jenny" thing

Look at the network connection to both profiles, Jenny's smart but apparently forgot her VPN smart
So nearly a dozen posters have already been "identified" by you and other super savvy individuals as being me. Now when I do post - just wanna clarify here - I'm not me but actually am me pretending to be someone pretending to be me?

You and a few others repeatedly and cruelly dismissed me as being a drug user, schizophrenic, etc. while rattling off this shit that makes no sense and is generally incomprehensible.

[redacted]
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

"Dissociative identity disorder (DID), previously known as multiple personality disorder (MPD), is a mental disorder characterized by the maintenance of at least two distinct and relatively enduring personality states. The disorder is accompanied by memory gaps beyond what would be explained by ordinary forgetfulness."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dissociat ... y_disorder

Kung-fu Hillbilly
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Kung-fu Hillbilly »

Username Taken wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 12:01 pm "Dissociative identity disorder (DID), previously known as multiple personality disorder (MPD), is a mental disorder characterized by the maintenance of at least two distinct and relatively enduring personality states.
Pretty much all Cambodia Expats Online member profiles then.
anikan
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by anikan »

Kung-fu Hillbilly wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 12:26 pm
Username Taken wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 12:01 pm "Dissociative identity disorder (DID), previously known as multiple personality disorder (MPD), is a mental disorder characterized by the maintenance of at least two distinct and relatively enduring personality states.
Pretty much all Cambodia Expats Online member profiles then.
Wait until you find out they are all me. In fact, you have all been living in my matrix.
Sambodia
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Sambodia »

[/quote]

Wait until you find out they are all me. In fact, you have all been living in my matrix.
[/quote]

And I thought “The Matrix Resurrections” was sad, pathetic and uninteresting… your matrix is even worse
anikan
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by anikan »

Sambodia wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 12:58 pm
[/quote]

And I thought “The Matrix Resurrections” was sad, pathetic and uninteresting… your matrix is even worse
[/quote]

I'll work harder on finding more random [redacted]
MG3
Expatriate

Post by MG3 »

Pretty fucking good people don't fake their deaths. Attention seekers and weirdos do that.
anikan
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by anikan »

MG3 wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 2:31 pm Pretty fucking good people don't fake their deaths. Attention seekers and weirdos do that.
I've never faked my own death or anything for that matter. I don't need to fake anything and don't need or want anything from anyone. It seems like people I don't even know are the ones who are kinda needing/taking from/using me. I live my life and mind my own business and engage with communities that I can bring value to. This clearly isn't one. Late.
Locked Previous topicNext topic