Cheating Husband and Girlfriend Get Chased Down by Team Wife

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Cheating Husband and Girlfriend Get Chased Down by Team Wife

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

Cambodia News (Phnom Penh) On 16 December 2021, passerbys were surprised when a woman caught up with her husband and confronted him. He was driving a car carrying his girlfriend, Lily, when his wife caught up with them and fought him all over the street along the Russian Federation Boulevard and under the 7 Makara flyover in Toul Kork, Phnom Penh.

The wife told reporters that her husband, a high-ranking military officer named MT, who works in Unit 70, had been secretly dating his ex-girlfriend, Lily, after he had told her that the affair was over. Lily used to work as a waitress at the husband's karaoke bar for many years, and the wife discovered she was also his mistress, and she put a stop to all the hanky-panky about a year ago.
However, on the night of the incident on December 16, 2021, the wife, who suspected that her husband was cheating, got together with some girlfriends to chase down the husband on a motorcycle. They saw the girlfriend in the husband's car with him, and the lady gang followed the illicit couple until they finally managed to stop the car. The husband got an earful, and the wife and girlfriend got into a fight while the husband tried to make his escape.
All this commotion attracted quite a few bystanders, who came to see what was going on and took some photos of the event. It seems that nobody was hurt, except the husband's pride.
Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Re: Cheating Husband and Girlfriend Get Chased Down by Team Wife

Post by Anchor Moy »

LOL. You can run, but but you can't hide from your wife, Mr Big Military Man. :plus1:
Yobbo
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Yobbo »

House wives of Phnom Penh :cry:
Darkcel
Expatriate
Angola

Post by Darkcel »

His wife looks like pebbles from the Flintstones, can't believe he would cheat on that!
ssian
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by ssian »

High ranking military officer
atst
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by atst »

Is how to run a karaoke bar part of military training?
I'm standing up, so I must be straight.
What's a poor man do when the blues keep following him around.(Smoking Dynamite)
Ghostwriter
Expatriate
France

Post by Ghostwriter »

atst wrote: Sat Dec 18, 2021 8:20 am Is how to run a karaoke bar part of military training?
let's see :
- running : check
- dealing with screaming women : check
- eating crap lukewarm food : check
- toxic alcool culture : check
- tactical retreat strategy : check

Could be, honestly.
Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Doc67 »

The husband got an earful, and the wife and girlfriend got into a fight while the husband tried to make his escape.

So, while his wife and girlfriend were going toe-to-toe, he did a runner. Classy.

(I think I would do the same actually)
ItWasntMe
Expatriate
Ethiopia

Post by ItWasntMe »

Doc67 wrote: Sat Dec 18, 2021 1:39 pm
The husband got an earful, and the wife and girlfriend got into a fight while the husband tried to make his escape.

So, while his wife and girlfriend were going toe-to-toe, he did a runner. Classy.

Only a fool would stay 😅
Money can't buy happiness but it can buy beer
Pseudonomdeplume
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Pseudonomdeplume »

ItWasntMe wrote: Sat Dec 18, 2021 1:46 pm
Doc67 wrote: Sat Dec 18, 2021 1:39 pm

Only a fool would stay 😅
Really? Surely you're not that wet. How are you brought up?
Scent from Dan's Durians & Perfumierie
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic