Thai model visciously attacked by usual suspect in NYC

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
Big Daikon
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Thai model visciously attacked by usual suspect in NYC

Post by Big Daikon »

General Mackevili wrote: Fri Dec 17, 2021 10:40 am I think that's why I don't understand (current) lefties. They call everyone and everything racist, dismiss unfortunate facts as 'trolling,' yet they are often the ones who seem to have no issue using racial slurs themselves (and somehow seem to have convinced themselves they're actually fighting racism by making things worse).
This is far too much enlightenment for this place.

Seriously, you are on to something there. From what I can tell, the white leftist is essentially a member of a religion. There are sacred cows and demons.
White leftists are unique in that their demons, or agents of evil, are other whites. No other group does this. Hence some of the craziness we are seeing now.

velvet_thunder
Expatriate

Post by velvet_thunder »

Not sure if this is entirely related, but i recently bumped into the concept of Critical Race Theory (which seems to be a US-centered concept IMO).
This theorizes the concept of institutionalized racism towards minorities (= non-white at the beginning).
It seems that according to this theory, Jews and Asian are more and more assimilated to "whiteness". Some law professors were arguing against this concept that:"anti-meritocratic tenets in critical race theory, critical feminism, and critical legal studies may unintentionally lead to antisemitic and anti-Asian implications"

Disclamer: Not sure what to do whit this information, just adding to the feeling that the Western societies are in a bad shape
Big Daikon
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Big Daikon »

velvet_thunder wrote: Fri Dec 17, 2021 11:22 am Some law professors were arguing against this concept that:"anti-meritocratic tenets in critical race theory, critical feminism, and critical legal studies may unintentionally lead to antisemitic and anti-Asian implications"
Never mind how this could hurt white Americans. Hey, they're only 58% of the country.

There have been some anti-CRT protests around the nation.
Kigna
BANNED
St Lucia

Post by Kigna »

Big Daikon wrote: Fri Dec 17, 2021 3:40 am
GMJS-CEO wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 10:38 pm
To see this story of the Thai lady getting attacked and to immediately have a reaction about unfair treatment of whites tells you a bit about the person. This "woe is me" middle-aged white man or the Karen syndrome that have spread recently, not sure which is worse.

post425933.html#p425933
Don't know about the "woe is me" attitude, but black crime rates have shot up since the Summer of Floyd. Murder and looting are up around the nation.

It appears that criminality prone blacks have been emboldened by the talk of "systemic racism" and feel quite bulletproof.

An Italian man was recently murdered in NYC. A black man man went on a stabbing spree and shanked 3 white people.
Still on the same day, a few hours later another Italian was stabbed, who fortunately saved himself hate crimes of an African American belonging to a gang ... where the democrats rule, the situation is disgusting
Kigna
BANNED
St Lucia

Post by Kigna »

Kigna wrote: Fri Dec 17, 2021 2:53 pm
To see this story of the Thai lady getting attacked and to immediately have a reaction about unfair treatment of whites tells you a bit about the person. This "woe is me" middle-aged white man or the Karen syndrome that have spread recently, not sure which is worse.

post425933.html#p425933
Don't know about the "woe is me" attitude, but black crime rates have shot up since the Summer of Floyd. Murder and looting are up around the nation.

It appears that criminality prone blacks have been emboldened by the talk of "systemic racism" and feel quite bulletproof.

An Italian man was recently murdered in NYC. A black man man went on a stabbing spree and shanked 3 white people.
Still on the same day, a few hours later another Italian was stabbed, who fortunately saved himself hate crimes of an African American belonging to a gang ... where the democrats rule, the situation is disgusting
Western society is in decline. erasing identity (gender neutral), history (bringing down statues), disavowing rights (health restrictions) leads to the decline of society.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

Kigna wrote: Fri Dec 17, 2021 2:56 pm
Western society is in decline. erasing identity (gender neutral), history (bringing down statues), disavowing rights (health restrictions) leads to the decline of society.
Yes, it was much better in the olden days, now it's all going to hell in a handbasket. :?

Silence, exile, and cunning.
siliconlife
Expatriate
Palau Island

Post by siliconlife »

Kigna wrote: Fri Dec 17, 2021 2:53 pm

post425933.html#p425933

It's not that I disagree with you necessarily, but it's hard to understand statements like "Western society is in decline" clearly, because, firstly, we are not that homogenous "a society", and secondly because, what does "in decline" mean? Does that mean a temporary weakness as it goes about restructuring, or a trajectory leading to absolute downfall? You see how each interpretation could serve different sides of the political fissure. As an entity, I would say Western society is in crisis, but where it goes in the future is completely circumstantial.
Big Daikon
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Big Daikon »

John Bingham wrote: Fri Dec 17, 2021 6:26 pm
Yes, it was much better in the olden days, now it's all going to hell in a handbasket. :?

Yeah, we're doing fine. Image
Ghostwriter
Expatriate
France

Post by Ghostwriter »

Big Daikon wrote: Fri Dec 17, 2021 6:34 pm
John Bingham wrote: Fri Dec 17, 2021 6:26 pm
Kigna wrote: Fri Dec 17, 2021 2:56 pm Western society is in decline. erasing identity (gender neutral), history (bringing down statues), disavowing rights (health restrictions) leads to the decline of society.
Yeah, we're doing fine.
ImageImage
Big Daikon
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Big Daikon »

siliconlife wrote: Fri Dec 17, 2021 6:31 pm
It's not that I disagree with you necessarily, but it's hard to understand statements like "Western society is in decline" clearly, because, firstly, we are not that homogenous "a society", and secondly because, what does "in decline" mean? Does that mean a temporary weakness as it goes about restructuring, or a trajectory leading to absolute downfall? You see how each interpretation could serve different sides of the political fissure. As an entity, I would say Western society is in crisis, but where it goes in the future is completely circumstantial.
The collapse of a society is an organic process. As with any living organism, it is marked by stages of decline and dysfunction. Institutions cease to function, values are challenged or destroyed. Heroes are torn down, false gods are erected in their place.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic