We May be in the Rat Hope Experiment

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
nemo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: We May be in the Rat Hope Experiment

Post by nemo »

The sound of thunder proves we are under a dome...
Only those with a keen ear and clean spirit can understand that when they hear thunder much of that sound is bouncing off the dome.
nemo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by nemo »

Although Seemingly Crazy, This "Pandemic" May be Due to Aliens
Most all of us who think things out for ourselves and don't accept the bullshit pedaled by the media know that by now the virus and response to the virus is bullshit. I'm not going to debate this point, if you believe it is all as they say it is then please move on and go post on one of the many echo chamber sites available on the web.

So what could possibly coerce multiple large, self sustaining successful countries to go all in on this narrative and keep pushing and pushing. I just don't see one country or one group being able to develop this "overlord" type of power to continue to work so hard to force this sketchy situation longer and longer, especially when the political risk is off the charts high.

I'm starting to think there is another force involved, or some imminent event that requires a very large reduction in people, and a halt to progress, success, capability, and quality of life. There is nothing good coming out of this story-line, except fewer people around if it works like we think they intend. Have we been giving an ultimatum by "others" in the galaxy? If you believe we are not alone, then anything is possible.

I get that the world is getting more and more crowded, but why now and why this approach. This seems very panicked, and rushed approach. Pick one major player involved in this shit-show and think about what do they have to gain. Fauci? He is 80 years old and probably can barely put on his own shoes...is he really looking for wealth and power at age 80? Right now, he'd probably be happy to get 5 hours sleep and have a bowel movement. Just go down the list of the players and think risk vs. reward...it does not add up.

What is the motive? Why the urgency? Why now?

Lets say it is aliens,they promised to stop breeding but lied to us.tberes a theory out there that it is this.i kinda lean that way.theres lots of evidence of it.its not just a threat to us but everybody and they have bragged of wanting to take over.
If true,word has it,they in for a lesson or two.

Hypothetically of course.
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

Pseudonomdeplume
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Pseudonomdeplume »

I knew it! Just the other night, these two bright lights were beaming on me from above, like I was about to be tranported aboard for a full cavity inspection, and as it approached, I could a loud noise, similar to a truck horn
Scent from Dan's Durians & Perfumierie
nemo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by nemo »

and after that you remember nothing but woke up with a sore bum?
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clutch Cargo »

SternAAlbifrons
Expatriate
Pitcairn Island

Post by SternAAlbifrons »

Kigna wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 11:40 am Project of Fabian Society.
Massonic
Wow, are you into this too, Kig?
You must be, the plebs think that the Fabians and the Freemasons are natural enemies.

But us cognoscenti know about the unholy secret alliance between the Far Right of the Fabians with the Trotskyist splinter of Masons and their dastardly plot to wrest back control of the world from from the Ultra Ultra Hard Right Underpants-on-the-outside faction of the Freemasons and hand it wholesale to the Karl Marx Gang.

ps, Thanks for the wink. i saw it in the message inside the link inside the post.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic