Current legality of vaping in Cambodia

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
donner-kruger
Expatriate
Sweden

Current legality of vaping in Cambodia

Post by donner-kruger »

What's the current legality of vaping in Cambodia today? I've heard they banned it twice. So assuming it is not legal.

But what kind of trouble would I get into by bringing a vape, vaping liquids such as base juice, aromas and nicotine shots when entering Cambodia through an airport?

Am I better off leaving it at home and then buying it in the country? Should I leave the liquids at home and can I only bring the actual vape?

Would be good to hear about people's actual experiences with this.
AndyKK
Expatriate
Great Britain

Re: Current legality of vaping in Cambodia

Post by AndyKK »

There are a few threads on this subject. And although it doesn't seem vaping is legal you can still buy all you need in the big city, lots of on-line advertising out there.
Always "hope" but never "expect".
JUDGEDREDD
Expatriate
Christmas Island

Post by JUDGEDREDD »

Can't imagine it be much of an issue, probably just confiscate it if you're flying it in your luggage and someone's working hard, it's probably more aimed at people bringing in bundles of them to sell, I base all this on absolutely nothing though, enjoy!
Slow down little world, you're changing too fast.
hanno
Expatriate
Germany

Post by hanno »

Pre-covid, I travelled in and out of Cambodia with my vape all the time, never a problem. Also never had an issue vaping in Siem Reap though I would avoid vaping right in front of the cops. Never bought juice there as most of the juice available is crap.
pissontheroof
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by pissontheroof »

hanno wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 6:57 am Pre-covid, I travelled in and out of Cambodia with my vape all the time, never a problem. Also never had an issue vaping in Siem Reap though I would avoid vaping right in front of the cops. Never bought juice there as most of the juice available is crap.
I vape my weed in front of cops all the time , it’s medical , I got permission from my doctor …
( my kid who sends it to me 😎🤫😉😉
พิซออนเดอรูฟ
donner-kruger
Expatriate
Sweden

Post by donner-kruger »

Thanks guys.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic