No Quarantine on Arrival for fully vaccinated -- Nov15

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
gargarouf
Tourist
France

Re: No Quarantine on Arrival for fully vaccinated -- Nov15

Post by gargarouf »

Arrived the 6th, no stamps at all.
Actually had troubles to board the plane in paris as my pcr test wasn't fully translated in English.
I had to use the govt app to get the pcr result in the eu format with the qr code I ended with 2 papers looking alike: one for vax and one for test with the qr code on it and bid eu blabla, once in kh they didn't even looked at the translation, seems they read french better than English.
Just my 2 cents
Kck
Tourist
Hong Kong

Post by Kck »

Thanks doc67 Will try hear a travel agent about it
Kck
Tourist
Hong Kong

Post by Kck »

gargarouf that’s very useful info thanks for that post
bennytenson
Tourist

Post by bennytenson »

Hey everyone,

I'm planning to visit cambodia in january with a couple of my friends and i had a question about the e-visa, pcr test and vaccination proof.

e-visa : So when i wanted to apply for the e-visa it said that i have to fill in a "cambodian telephonenumber". So what do i fill in if i dont have one? Maybe i could fill in the hotel phonenumber?

pct test : About the prc test it says it needs a stamp, here in NL we dont get any stamps but a digital version by email or in app. How strickt are they with this at the immigration?

Vaccination proof : I read that they need a vaccination card? We in NL dont have any vaccination card but everything is in a APP with QR code that we can print out, is this enough?

Thanks for your time,

Cheers

Bennie
PSD-Kiwi
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by PSD-Kiwi »

@bennytenson

1. Just use hotel phone number and address

2. Cambodian authorities are not strict about the wet ink signature and stamp, however many of the airlines are as they are following Cambodian directives, simple fix, get yourself an "Original" ink stamp and a pen from a stationary store.

3. Print out the information, in colour, ensure that it states your name, date of birth, type of vaccine and dates of vaccinations.
nook1
Tourist
Argentina

Post by nook1 »

Do you know is it possible to arrive in Cambodia in a week after vaccination?
PSD-Kiwi
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by PSD-Kiwi »

nook1 wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 1:47 am Do you know is it possible to arrive in Cambodia in a week after vaccination?
According to MoH SOP on Entry Requirements, your final dose must have been administered at least 14 days prior to arrival to be eligible for quarantine free entry.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic