No Quarantine on Arrival for fully vaccinated -- Nov15

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
kampotdjb
Tourist
Great Britain

Re: No Quarantine on Arrival for fully vaccinated -- Nov15

Post by kampotdjb »

Kck wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 8:23 am Hi have Anyone fly in with a pcr test with no stamp? My country don’t stamp any all is online can print it out.
What country?
Kck
Tourist
Hong Kong

Post by Kck »

I live in Denmark everything is online with apps and government don’t stamp any document
nemo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by nemo »

some people just make a stamp themselves that says
original document
stamp with red ink
Kck
Tourist
Hong Kong

Post by Kck »

I don’t want to make fake stamp don’t want get in trouble.

So have anybody fly in with a pcr with no stamp?

Read transit Bangkok need insurance for transit also stupid
BklynBoy
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by BklynBoy »

Kck wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 8:34 pm I don’t want to make fake stamp don’t want get in trouble.

So have anybody fly in with a pcr with no stamp?

Read transit Bangkok need insurance for transit also stupid
What trouble would you get in? Nobody from what I remember checks any documents to confirm the testing site you used is official. Would you rather be denied entry? I think some have been creative. Purchase a stamp with name of clinic and you do the rest. I know the stamp my doctor's office used was just a plain stamp with name and address of the clinic. Can you ask the clinic you used? Ask them to print a 1 page document? I asked my clinic to print 1 page and i even gave them the words to say. I tried to make it as easy as possible w/ the clinic. There is a sample clinic covid letter on the embassy cambodia website. Just have them write a similar letter.
ALl you need to do is ask them.
Manhattan keeps on making it, Brooklyn keeps on taking it
Bongmab69
Expatriate
Belgium

Post by Bongmab69 »

In Belgium its the same, everything online, no stamps. My mate cam in 5th december, and even didnt print it out and they made problems about that, costed 50US to "regulate" his issue at the airport. I did come from phuket and had a stamp on it because i went myself back the day after i tested and of cours that was okey with them !! I think a lot of countrys dont stamp anymore and hopefully they do understand that in PP-airport !! ??
Kck
Tourist
Hong Kong

Post by Kck »

Well bklynboy here daily pcr test 200k-300k people it’s not a clinic it’s the government. So no can’t ask them to write what I want it don’t work that way. Make time online go swap get result in app day after….

Bongmab sound like worst case pay money and it’s fixed that’s better then can’t get in
BklynBoy
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by BklynBoy »

Kck wrote: Mon Dec 13, 2021 6:16 pm Well bklynboy here daily pcr test 200k-300k people it’s not a clinic it’s the government. So no can’t ask them to write what I want it don’t work that way. Make time online go swap get result in app day after….

Bongmab sound like worst case pay money and it’s fixed that’s better then can’t get in
My apologies. I didn't realize that.
Manhattan keeps on making it, Brooklyn keeps on taking it
Kck
Tourist
Hong Kong

Post by Kck »

No problem always open for options if it’s workable

Next issue is when are they going to open for the ordinary visa so don’t have to do a visa run😅
Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Doc67 »

Kck wrote: Mon Dec 13, 2021 6:31 pm No problem always open for options if it’s workable

Next issue is when are they going to open for the ordinary visa so don’t have to do a visa run😅
I understand that a Tourist Visa that was obtained online in 2021, so the ones that have just been issued recently, will be extendable in-country for 1 month OR you can you can also apply for a E (ordinary visa) once you are here on a Tourist Visa.

Here's the link:

post521850.html#p521850
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic