Sauna/steam room and cold plunge

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
HappyChappy
Expatriate
Great Britain

Sauna/steam room and cold plunge

Post by HappyChappy »

I know phnom Penh sports club has a sauna/steam room but it's the cold plunge I'm after. Any ideas??
Spigzy
Expatriate
Great Britain

Re: Sauna/steam room and cold plunge

Post by Spigzy »

HappyChappy wrote: Thu Nov 11, 2021 2:43 pm I know phnom Penh sports club has a sauna/steam room but it's the cold plunge I'm after. Any ideas??
Get married & tell your wife you just had a great sauna/steam AND massage? :hattip:

Serious answer, no idea - I tend to just jump in a pool first thing in the dark hours for a dose of cold therapy.
Meum est propositum in taberna mori,
ut sint Guinness proxima morientis ori.
tunc cantabunt letius angelorum chori:
"Sit Deus propitius huic potatori."
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

HappyChappy wrote: Thu Nov 11, 2021 2:43 pm I know phnom Penh sports club has a sauna/steam room but it's the cold plunge I'm after. Any ideas??
There used to be a place right here that had the hot and cold jacuzzis. A place that Khmers went. Maybe search around that block for it, because I might be off one road, but you can see it from 51. That hotel, (Lucky Star?) might have also had that.

Worth checking out any places you see right around there.

https://maps.app.goo.gl/vDnMenBxp6AmKiJo8
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Darkcel
Expatriate
Angola

Post by Darkcel »

Spigzy wrote: Thu Nov 11, 2021 4:28 pm
Get married & tell your wife you just had a great sauna/steam AND massage? :hattip:

Serious answer, no idea - I tend to just jump in a pool first thing in the dark hours for a dose of cold therapy.
Seriously, wanted to go to an actual spa for a back massage (since the wife was busy all day and couldn't relieve my pain) and she immediately jumped on the "Oh so you're going to go get your dick sucked huh!"

Never bringing that up ever again, just have the nine year old cousin walk all over your back and call it a day
aroimakmak
Tourist
Argentina

Post by aroimakmak »

It's been a few years since I was in PP, but used go to this place, which certainly had what you're looking for:

Eden Sauna & Spa
https://goo.gl/maps/U1NK7BYk4tn4z6WR6
Londonmail
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Londonmail »

If u find the place your looking for,

Let us no on here a few details

Thanks
nndavid
Expatriate
Singapore

Post by nndavid »

Some friends took me to a place in Tuol Kork that had everything you are looking for and I think this was it:

https://www.facebook.com/atlantictoulkork/

It had hot, medium and cold plunge pools although it doesn't mention them in the FB page. You could ask them to be sure.

I thought it was called Olympic but Atlantic is close enough, and it was on St 315.
Equinix
Expatriate

Post by Equinix »

HappyChappy wrote:I know phnom Penh sports club has a sauna/steam room but it's the cold plunge I'm after. Any ideas??
I'm pretty sure that the PP sports club has both a cold and a hot jacuzzi/bath.

Cambo Dear
Expatriate
Libya

Post by Cambo Dear »

Phnom Penh Sports Club has all of that.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic