A place for nut job PMs?

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
IraHayes
Expatriate
Marshall Islands

Re: A place for nut job PMs?

Post by IraHayes »

You are such a dick to people. The world will be better once you finally die, you sad little Boomer pig.
I got that last night. In all honesty when I saw it I was like ... "Oooh... hate mail ..Awesome!" I was having a beer waiting for a friend to arrive and when he got there the first thing I did was show him the message. I can't, for the life of me, think of a recent posting I have made that could have upset someone enough that they got so worked up they had to message me directly.
nemo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by nemo »

Probably Antifa masquerading as Q Anon
Though it could be Elvis.
Kung-fu Hillbilly
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Kung-fu Hillbilly »

nemo wrote: Sat Nov 06, 2021 11:37 am Though it could be Elvis.
Apparently "Elvis" has now left the building.

Although I think the nut jobs and eccentrics of the world add a bit of color to the canvas of life, I guess the risk is that one out of a hundred you dismiss as just another odd ball lune turns out to be a real actual menace.
pauloxleyisland
Expatriate
Australia

Post by pauloxleyisland »

Ha ha ha , got to say I got a giggle out of this post, not as many as you I bet. And another safe bet would be JB a close second.
Mmm still smiling and smirking to my self.👌
I know the big words make your cock feel bigger, but I’m just an old truck driver keep it simple aye! 8)
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

pauloxleyisland wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 2:18 pm And another safe bet would be JB a close second.
What do you mean? I didn't send any of those messages and I was joking when I said I got about 5 like that a day.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic