Feeling Lonely? Need a Hug? Book a 'Cuddle Session' in Kampot

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Feeling Lonely? Need a Hug? Book a 'Cuddle Session' in Kampot

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

If you need a hug, why not book a professional cuddle session in Kampot with Cuddle Bunny Professional Cuddler?

If you're a normal person and have no idea what a 'cuddle session' is all about, here's an article on the benefits of cuddling so you know what you're missing out on:

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/health/wellne ... r-BB1bhSZ9

What Cuddle Bunny Professional Cuddler says about their services:

'Hey Dolls & Dudes there's a new service available here in Kampot! It's Professional Cuddle Therapy! This is not a type of massage... Instead this is a Non-Sexual partnered experience that nurtures the spirit and quiets the mind through the power of touch.

Our cuddle sessions tap into the benefits that come from being held and feeling cared for by another human being.'

You can find them here: https://www.facebook.com/CuddleBunnyWorldWide/

From their social media:

'Has social isolation hit you hard? Maybe you’re stressed and just want to feel peaceful. Or perhaps you’re feeling lonely and long for more closeness. I totally understand how life gets. Especially these days. Whether you’re looking for support in your personal growth journey or simply fill up on your touch needs... I've got a soft place for you to land...
If the pandemic has taught us nothing else, we need each other more than ever.
There is healing to be found in a warm embrace. Come allow yourself to be cared for. Come be accepted & embraced just as your are – tears, laughter – all of it.
Hold on tightly, or allow me to hold you. I’ve got you...

WHAT TO EXPECT

Professional cuddling sessions are a Non-Sexual partnered experience that will soothe your spirit and quiet your mind through touch.
Professional cuddling is not a type of massage.. Instead the aim is to tap into the spiritual and mental benefits that come from being held, being embraced, & feeling cared for by another human being.
Sessions are centered around platonic touch and can include, holding hands, hugging, spooning, compassionate conversation, or blissful quiet.
As your guide through the experience, I'll provide you with lots of relaxing, nurturing options during a session.
Together you & I will come to an understanding about just how much touch (if any) you want in a session.
We will cover the Code of Conduct and my expectations once you contact me for an appointment.
At that point we'll discuss things like hygiene, how best to handle arousal, dress code, etc.
I have lots of experience in this field...
So trust me you're in terrific hands!

HOW TO GET STARTED

I recommend a 60-minute session for your very first time. I ask that you communicate honestly with me about your health concerns and needs. And I will do the same. ( Allergies, physical trauma etc. )

For those new to the service, you can expect a getting-to-know-you conversation in which I can learn more about you and you can ask any questions you may have. If we're both feeling comfortable setting up a session, we will discuss payment & scheduling together.

Let's tap into all the good that comes along with a good cuddle....'
Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
newkidontheblock
Expatriate

Re: Feeling Lonely? Need a Hug? Book a 'Cuddle Session' in Kampot

Post by newkidontheblock »

And how is superior to a loving partner?

I’m trying to understand these benefits work out, especially in Cambodia?

Where professional women and men can be hired to cuddle for short time as well as long time.

Please someone enlighten me.
violet
Expatriate

Post by violet »

newkidontheblock wrote: Wed Oct 27, 2021 6:41 am And how is superior to a loving partner?

I’m trying to understand these benefits work out, especially in Cambodia?

Where professional women and men can be hired to cuddle for short time as well as long time.

Please someone enlighten me.
I read it as being for those who do not have a loving partner.
Despite what angsta states, it’s clear from reading through his posts that angsta supports the free FreePalestine movement.
IraHayes
Expatriate
Marshall Islands

Post by IraHayes »

nurtures the spirit,
human being
personal growth journey
As your guide through the experience

It's a little early and with only one cup of coffee I am not able to fully articulate my thoughts on how this malarkey actually weakens society or is an indication of how society has been weakened to such a point where this stuff becomes acceptable. Mankind has arrived at this moment by persevering through hardships and overcoming adversity through strength of will and stoic character and now i get the feeling that when the time comes and the going gets tough we won't be able to survive.

Look at how being forced to isolate during the pandemic raised suicide rates. People can't even cope with being alone in the comfort of their own home.
Darkcel
Expatriate
Angola

Post by Darkcel »

Everyday the barangs of Kampot drift further and further from God
Kung-fu Hillbilly
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Kung-fu Hillbilly »

At that point we'll discuss things like..., how best to handle arousal,
Cuddle Bunny wants a handjob.
Railroad
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Railroad »

60 minutes?!
What d'ya do after the first coupla minutes? Change positions? Fall asleep? :dm:
canucklhead
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by canucklhead »

Cuddle Bunnies. Best name for a hostess bar Ive heard in a while!
Equinix
Expatriate

Post by Equinix »

The Japanese had this for a while.

Japan’s first 'cuddle cafe' lets you sleep with a stranger for Y6,000 an hour

TOKYO

Sometimes, after a long, stressful day, there’s nothing more comforting than crawling into bed with your significant other and falling asleep in their arms.

But what if you don’t have anyone to cuddle with in the first place? If you’re in Japan, you might think to go to a soapland or some other kind of brothel, but then you’d have to deal with all that sex when you really just want to close your eyes and rest in the warmth of another’s body.

But wait! Before you resign yourself to another lonely night of shedding tears on your Rei Ayanami dakimakura, why not stop by Soineya, Japan’s first “co-sleeping specialty shop,” where customers can pay to sleep in the arms of a beautiful girl—with no strings attached.

Soineya (literally, “sleep together shop”) opened its doors on Sept 25 in none other than Akihabara, Tokyo’s electronics district, hub of otaku culture and birthplace of other eccentric establishments like maid cafés. Soineya defines itself as a “co-sleeping specialty shop,” which we’re going to denominate “cuddle cafe” because it has a better ring to it..........

https://japantoday.com/category/feature ... 00-an-hour

Kung-fu Hillbilly
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Kung-fu Hillbilly »

Equinix wrote: Wed Oct 27, 2021 10:58 am The Japanese had this for a while.
Ha! Yeah, but this Kampot, so you'll be wearing a rabbit suit with a diaper.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic