Violent Estonian Expat RAIVO LOIGE Arrested in Kampot Attacking Police is Possibly a Fugitive

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Violent Estonian Expat RAIVO LOIGE Arrested in Kampot Attacking Police is Possibly a Fugitive

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

Kampot News: An expat in Kampot, RAIVO LOIGE, was stopped for causing an accident, when he then proceeded to attack police officers.

It seems he caused the accident and when police were discussing payment to the victim with him he began attacking them.

The Khmer Times seem to think he's a gang member from Estonia who was sentenced to 8 years for crimes in the UK and is on the run.

He's been arrested and authorities are preparing a case to submit to the courts.

RAIVO LOIGE's mugshot:

Damage he's caused:

ImageImageImage

https://www.politsei.ee/et/tagaotsitava ... loige-1983
Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Re: Violent Estonian Expat RAIVO LOIGE Arrested in Kampot Attacking Police is Possibly a Fugitive

Post by General Mackevili »

Forwarded this to the Estonian police so that they can see if it's their man. I think it's a match.

Too bad they let him wear his mask for his mugshot.

ImageImage
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
hanno
Expatriate
Germany

Re: Violent Estonian Expat RAIVO LOIGE Arrested in Kampot Attacking Police is Possibly a Fugitive

Post by hanno »

Obviously no criminal mastermind: "I am on the lam, let me attack a police officer".
Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Doc67 »

General Mackevili wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 7:13 pm Forwarded this to the Estonian police so that they can see if it's their man. I think it's a match.

ImageImage
Kojak is Back!!!
sanjuro
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by sanjuro »

Kampot's where the toilet's backin' up these days..
..let me guess, he was also a deejayz :roll:
godd*mn zoomers.

Whenever I see one a these guys, there's always a couple giggling khmer girls out there with ten times the hard, ten times the everything smokin' a bong while this guy's gettin' indicted for a tantrum they probably caused.

and to be fair to the khmer, these fkng millennial poseurs are scramblin n hustlin each other just the same but lack the stainless steel balls these khmer chicks got.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

General Mackevili wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 7:13 pm Forwarded this to the Estonian police so that they can see if it's their man. I think it's a match.

ImageImage
There's another mugshot without the mask. The old and new photos look very different but the busted nose, eyebrows and hairline match. The scar has faded but it's still there. What a f@cking imbecile, fighting the cops is never a good idea but when you are on the lam it's particularly dumb.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Jerry Atrick
Expatriate
Central African Republic

Post by Jerry Atrick »

A few folk had been posting on various FB groups for some months requesting info and advising others to be careful of this guy

There's definitely some more colour to this tale out there
reggie perrin's dad
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by reggie perrin's dad »

The authorities have a bit of a question mark over them for this I think. Taking a picture of a suspect with a mask on don't sound too competent to me :please:
atst
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by atst »

I'm sure once he got back to the station he was helping them with thier inquiries. :voilent1:
Managed to put his shirt on for the mug shot, but inside out and backwards
I'm standing up, so I must be straight.
What's a poor man do when the blues keep following him around.(Smoking Dynamite)
Darkcel
Expatriate
Angola

Post by Darkcel »

Doesn't take a senior investigator to figure out this is the same dude, wonder how much cash he has left over from his robberies
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic