Looking for a showroom or shop any help appreciated

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
Ozinasia
Expatriate
Australia

Looking for a showroom or shop any help appreciated

Post by Ozinasia »

I have a bloke asked me to locate a suitable place to rent for his plan to import mini electric cars. so basically a small showroom type building or shop front .
Something like this https://www.khmer24.com/en/property/%E1 ... 65481.html
I have scoured the internet and rent on these places is atrocious for that he would need to sell 10 vehicles a month just to pay rent on top of that power, staff, market and tax makes the business unviable IMHO.
I cannot drive around everywhere looking for rent signs so if anyone lives near or passes by anything like this place or anything you may deem suitable as little car showrrom please do send me a note / photo.
Ideally something around $3,000 stretch it to $3,500 must have good passing traffic
Prefers to be around BKK1 / Independence / Riverside / near Aeon 1 alternately Chrouy Changvar if on a main road
a closed restaurant maybe would work seems to be loads of those . Any heads up appreciated :bow:
Ozinasia
Expatriate
Australia

Re: Looking for a showroom or shop any help appreciated

Post by Ozinasia »

Found one thanks for looking ...
Darkcel
Expatriate
Angola

Post by Darkcel »

If that doesn't work out, I have a place but it's two streets from the main road. Still would hold 8-10 vehicles.

Only 800 a month, 15m x 15m
Ozinasia
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Ozinasia »

Thanks the place I got is huge can fit 50 of of my little cars easily but rent a LOT more however its a top location so fingers crossed
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic