Kampot Woman Followed Home and Robbed

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
nemo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Kampot Woman Followed Home and Robbed

Post by nemo »

johnny lightning wrote: ↑Thu Oct 14, 2021 4:38 am
"The way you talk, it seems like your mouth smells like milk.' Sorry mate, English is my first language and I don't have clue what the fuck that means? Is this some bogan or eastern european thing? Anybody translate?
It's obviously translated from some other language or made up.
Afrikaans or Russian I believe, though the rusticity of it could make it Sicilian.
Kigna
BANNED
St Lucia

Post by Kigna »

nemo wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 4:52 pm
"The way you talk, it seems like your mouth smells like milk.' Sorry mate, English is my first language and I don't have clue what the fuck that means? Is this some bogan or eastern european thing? Anybody translate?
Afrikaans or Russian I believe, though the rusticity of it could make it Sicilian.
"Brother, let me remove the speck that is in your eye", while you yourself do not see the beam that is in your eye? .

in your comment maybe there is a bit of racism towards africans but I remind you that while the Roman Empire dominates Europe, you Nordics were still in the caves lighting the fire.
nemo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by nemo »

Afrikaans is a variant of Dutch, thus nordic.

Nothing to do with indigenous black Africans.
Kigna
BANNED
St Lucia

Post by Kigna »

nemo wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 7:39 pm Afrikaans is a variant of Dutch, thus nordic.

Nothing to do with indigenous black Africans.
Regarding Sicilian, you should look at your home. Because criminals are of all races. Especially since the kalergi project was implemented in Europe. Each country imports its traditions for better or for worse.
nemo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by nemo »

More nazi conspiracy stuff that one only supposes you advocate
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kalergi_Plan
Kigna
BANNED
St Lucia

Post by Kigna »

nemo wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 7:55 pm More nazi conspiracy stuff that one only supposes you advocate
The Nazi label is now put against those who do not think like you, even for the no Vax. You are conformed to the single thought and who does not think like you are a fascist.

The precursor of the Kalergi plan was a Freemason and not a Fascist.
Last edited by Kigna on Fri Oct 15, 2021 8:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nemo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by nemo »

Kammekor
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Kammekor »

Kigna wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 7:59 pm
nemo wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 7:55 pm More nazi conspiracy stuff that one only supposes you advocate
The Nazi label is now put against those who do not think like you, even for the no Vax. You are conformed to the single thought and who does not think like you are a fascist.

The precursor of the Kalergi plan was a Freemason and not a Fascist.
Everyone is entitled to his or her opinion but to have an opinion worth sharing it's important to get the facts right. 'Afrikaans' indeed has nothing to do with Africans, it's a relict from the times when the Dutch used and occupied parts of South Africa .
Ghostwriter
Expatriate
France

Post by Ghostwriter »

Kigna wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 7:31 pm
"Brother, let me remove the speck that is in your eye", while you yourself do not see the beam that is in your eye? .
in your comment maybe there is a bit of racism towards africans but I remind you that while the Roman Empire dominates Europe, you Nordics were still in the caves lighting the fire.
Pseudonomdeplume
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Pseudonomdeplume »

Ghostwriter wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 9:18 pm
Kigna wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 7:31 pm
Do try to keep up, Ghosty... he is obviously outlining the effect the Aristotelian mean would have on the environment, as an institution.
Scent from Dan's Durians & Perfumierie
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic