45 Live Monkeys Imported from Thailand for Human Consumption

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
Ghostwriter
Expatriate
France

Re: 45 Live Monkeys Imported from Thailand for Human Consumption

Post by Ghostwriter »

Pseudonomdeplume wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 8:22 pm I didn't have time to find a Orangutang photo.
I did
mannanman
Expatriate
Isle of Man

Post by mannanman »

Got attacked by two monkeys in Gibraltar. If I could have caught them I would have eaten the little vicious bastards.

Apparently they were “euthanised” (shot) as they were a menace and had gone rouge.
People of the world, spice up your life.
SternAAlbifrons
Expatriate
Pitcairn Island

Post by SternAAlbifrons »

mannanman wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 9:06 pm Got attacked by two monkeys in Gibraltar. If I could have caught them I would have eaten the little vicious bastards.

Apparently they were “euthanised” (shot) as they were a menace and had gone rouge.
Yeah, the Monkey Rouge are a real menace

Flocking Commies
mannanman
Expatriate
Isle of Man

Post by mannanman »

Haha. Yeah that’s fake but funny.
I remember having a heated argument about Planet if the Apes (newer one) and the ape was holding the gun with one hand. My mate said that’s not possible but I reckon they are stronger than humans and would be able to do it one handed.
Big Daikon
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Big Daikon »

SternAAlbifrons wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 8:42 pm Man is by far the most brutal, reckless, dangerously unpredictable and socially dysfunctional of the Great Apes. Hands down.

Then... Gorillas, Women, Bonobos - take your pick for 2nd but they all trail a very long way behind The Beast
- us ordinary everyday Homo sapien blokes.

:Yahoo!:
Not really, but your misanthropy is duly noted.

The bonobo, or pygmy chimpanzee, is an interesting exception to the general rule. They are matriarchal and engage in homo- and heterosexual behavior. Granted, they are in the minority.
Pseudonomdeplume
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Pseudonomdeplume »

mannanman wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 9:06 pm Got attacked by two monkeys in Gibraltar. If I could have caught them I would have eaten the little vicious bastards.

Gotta be careful when they go rouge. When they pack on the makeup you can mistake them for a pretty girl, and that's when they spike your drink. Next thing you know, you're having heated arguments over why she should have to pretend to be a pet in front of your mates and you are constantly changing the subject every time someone comments how her twin babies are tailess, walk upright and speak, and have your lazy eye, flared nostrils, forth nipple, crooked smile, cleft lip and over-bite.

I've seen it before.
Scent from Dan's Durians & Perfumierie
Big Daikon
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Big Daikon »

They're just like us.
Pseudonomdeplume
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Pseudonomdeplume »

Big Daikon wrote: Sat Oct 09, 2021 5:28 am They're just like us.
That is extraordinary! That monkey is actually familiar with the different fabrics used in dress-making. He seems to have spotted something around the front bottom
- by the way he's licking his lips, he is certainly intensely focused - of the skirt.
"Japanese, you say... (I'd like to get in ja-panies)" Ah, the old G-string, eh? Not much room to write "I won't do that!" on the back there...yeah anyway... I found your problem. Seems you've got ants in your pants, and what looks like remnants of a 2-by-4. Come over to my workshop and I'll lick you/fix you cleaner than a turkey plate on Thanks Giving day.
Ooh, Karate chop. Don't see a lot of that these days. That'll leave a mark.

Shut up, Andy!
Scent from Dan's Durians & Perfumierie
Big Daikon
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Big Daikon »

Pseudonomdeplume wrote: Sat Oct 09, 2021 6:37 am
Big Daikon wrote: Sat Oct 09, 2021 5:28 am They're just like us.
That is extraordinary! That monkey is actually familiar with the different fabrics used in dress-making. He seems to have spotted something around the front bottom
- by the way he's licking his lips, he is certainly intensely focused - of the skirt.
"Japanese, you say... (I'd like to get in ja-panies)" Ah, the old G-string, eh? Not much room to write "I won't do that!" on the back there...yeah anyway... I found your problem. Seems you've got ants in your pants, and what looks like remnants of a 2-by-4. Come over to my workshop and I'll lick you/fix you cleaner than a turkey plate on Thanks Giving day.
Ooh, Karate chop. Don't see a lot of that these days. That'll leave a mark.

Shut up, Andy!
WTF?
mannanman
Expatriate
Isle of Man

Post by mannanman »

I think he’s been on the pop.

Or meth.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic