Greetings from India

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
geeyeskumar
Tourist
India

Greetings from India

Post by geeyeskumar »

Hi
I am a traveler from India looking for a chance to visit Angkor Vat, but Cambodian Visa people need someone from Cambodia to invite me over , for issuing me with a "T" Visa. Can someone help me in the matter?
mannanman
Expatriate
Isle of Man

Re: Greetings from India

Post by mannanman »

No T (tourist) visa are being issued (since 2020) either on arrival or through their online system (if there is one it’s fake).

The only way you can get here is if you have a job offer or hide in a boat for 3 months.
People of the world, spice up your life.
PSD-Kiwi
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by PSD-Kiwi »

The issuing of T-type (Tourist) Visas, e-Visas (electronic online Tourist Visa) and all Visas on arrival has been suspended since March 2020.

The only Visa currently available to general foreigners is the E-type (Ordinary) Visa (referred to as a Business Visa by most Cambodian Embassies/Consulates). Currently you can only obtain this Visa in advance from a Cambodian Embassy/Consulate, and most have strict criteria. The pic below shows the required supporting documentation if applying via the Cambodian Embassy in India.

So, unless you have employment, an offer of employment, or business in Cambodia, you are just going to have to wait until current entry requirements and restrictions are eased or suspended, and Cambodia starts welcoming Tourists back.

*Don't be fooled into purchasing a Visa online, as they are not available currently, there are many scam Visa websites. Also, don't be fooled into paying people who private message you saying they can provide you the necessary supporting documentation for a Visa application.
sanjuro
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by sanjuro »

geeyeskumar wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 5:46 pm Hi
I am a traveler from India looking for a chance to visit Angkor Vat, but Cambodian Visa people need someone from Cambodia to invite me over , for issuing me with a "T" Visa. Can someone help me in the matter?
Overwhelming urge to see Angkor Wat hm?

How's..India..these days? Easygoing? I'm sure many of us would love to visit.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

sanjuro wrote: Thu Sep 30, 2021 12:43 am
I've been there a few times. It's kind of rapey. 8)
Silence, exile, and cunning.
nerdlinger
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by nerdlinger »

John Bingham wrote: Thu Sep 30, 2021 12:51 am
sanjuro wrote: Thu Sep 30, 2021 12:43 am
I've been there a few times. It's kind of rapey. 8)
Perhaps you should stop wearing such short skirts. :beer2:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic