American Private Investigator in Cambodia Needs Money for Food

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
bossho
Aging Tweaker
United States of America

Re: American Private Investigator in Cambodia Needs Money for Food

Post by bossho »

John Bingham wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 1:30 pm
canucklhead wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 1:16 pm
John Bingham wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 2:37 pm He's Canadian though.
Why do you say that? His address is clearly Colorado.
That's just his "PI Card".

He says here he's from Canada:
http://www.networkesl.com/english/JobDe ... eY7xaxBs1A

And he has also been seen protesting outside the Canadian Embassy in Vietnam with a Canadian flag (and body armor).

I'm just now looking at his ID with "Colorado address" and can tell you as a Coloradan that nobody lives at that address, certainly not "Joe PI guy" if they did, it's a virtual mailbox that forwards any mail he gets there, maybe Colorado addresses are advantageous in the murky and romantic PI world that dude lives in that was so good to him that he came to Cambodia to ply his trade but I doubt that version and you throw in the protests he was in in Vietnam with a Canadian flag and he's got to be crazy as all get out. And, that diagnoses is in the new DSM 5 under "Crazy..as......out"

https://www.psychiatry.org/psychiatrists/practice/dsm Image
JUDGEDREDD
Expatriate
Christmas Island

Post by JUDGEDREDD »

This worth a read?
Slow down little world, you're changing too fast.
angsta
Expatriate
Iran

Post by angsta »

JUDGEDREDD wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 2:48 pm This worth a read?
No.
AinC reels off an eloquent and thought provoking monologue adlib
Darkcel
Expatriate
Angola

Post by Darkcel »

JUDGEDREDD wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 2:48 pm This worth a read?
Nah, I was hoping he would join in like ice queen jenny did
nemo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by nemo »

Heads up people. My phone was lost / stolen this AM at Khalendale Mall in PP. Before i managed to reassign my telegram account this article was sent to at least some of my contacts.

Highly suspect!
Was the fbi involved?
sanjuro
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by sanjuro »

One glance at the OP photo and you know it's a hustle. Add a gofundme and it's a done deal.
There really are some young, dumb marks aren't there? I mean, what level of Tool would you have to be to swallow this sht whole and send a face like that money. You don't even have to mention Cambodia! A PI is broke abroad?! gimme a fkng break.
Pseudonomdeplume
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Pseudonomdeplume »

sanjuro wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 9:27 pm One glance at the OP photo and you know it's a hustle. Add a gofundme and it's a done deal.
There really are some young, dumb marks aren't there? I mean, what level of Tool would you have to be to swallow this sht whole and send a face like that money. You don't even have to mention Cambodia! A PI is broke abroad?! gimme a fkng break.
Do you think I can get a refund?
Scent from Dan's Durians & Perfumierie
Multipox
Expatriate
Andorra

Post by Multipox »

IraHayes wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 8:57 pm When you start to write a reply in a thread and after 3 lines just stop and think ..

Wait. Do I really care? And then delete it all because, no, you really don't.
that does not stop us around here.
When I need advice about life, I just check in here.
Multipox
Expatriate
Andorra

Post by Multipox »

phuketrichard wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 2:23 pm ....

for the US:
IF you exhaust all means ( contact family , friends, banks) and still cant get enough for new passport, fines, air ticket, US embassy will Lend you the cash and put a hold on ur passport ( cant travel till its paid back except to fly to us)
there is also a note connected with ur SS so when you get a job back home they can attach repayment if you dont start making payments
let's not forget that you can allow the CIA to test out experimental methods of enhanced interrogation on you in lieu of repayment
When I need advice about life, I just check in here.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic