Joe Biden's alleged mental decline

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
rozzieoz
Expatriate
Australia

Re: Joe Biden's alleged mental decline

Post by rozzieoz »

pissontheroof wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 8:40 am
.. but even i would appear creepy to you , and many others
Why, do you fondle children in really inappropriate ways? If so then yes, absolutely, you're creepy AF.
Once you've read the dictionary, every other book is just a remix.
Railroad
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Railroad »

John Bingham wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 2:01 am
newkidontheblock wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 6:52 pm
hdgh29 wrote:
So does that mean Samdech Techno would be a great US President as well?
It's "Techo". What do you think he is? A DJ? 8)
Er, I think that was sposed to be his joke.. :good: :rave:
Railroad
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Railroad »

Railroad wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 4:53 pm
John Bingham wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 2:01 am
newkidontheblock wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 6:52 pm
hdgh29 wrote:
So does that mean Samdech Techno would be a great US President as well?
It's "Techo". What do you think he is? A DJ? 8)
Anyway, S.T.'s prob better at DJ'ing than runnin' countries, innit. :pardon:
hdgh29
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by hdgh29 »

bossho wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 2:45 am Most of this crap written here about Biden could have been overheard down at Lakeside in 2008. Mostly, it's all too similar to the chatter of some backpackers smoking spleefs of ditch weed and living on less than $25 a day for way too long at the former urban tarn . They dissected the power structures of the entire world, and if you asked them, they were well informed because of the book they are reading that puts it all out there and exposes "it".

Jesus H. Christ you saw a video designed to make you think Biden has issues around women and kids? Really? You're an adult right? And the poster that wants to describe the banker cabal, again, for us, cuz we never heard that stuff before. Yeah, thanks bro, pass the shitty weed and garbage half baked conspiracy around again, because repetition makes it totally more real, and eventually you'll get stoned too....
I suppose being a keyboard warrior makes you feel some sort of power. Good on you. Archly sarcastic comments on others posted opinions are stock in trade for many folks, when the intelligent action would be to simply scroll on and ignore them instead of making inane and vaguely incomprehensible comments that say more about you than your intended victims. And I guess I have just been hoist on my own petard. Oops.
"I tried being reasonable. Didn't like it" (Clint Eastwood)
bossho
Aging Tweaker
United States of America

Post by bossho »

hdgh29 wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 7:51 am
bossho wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 2:45 am Most of this crap written here about Biden could have been overheard down at Lakeside in 2008. Mostly, it's all too similar to the chatter of some backpackers smoking spleefs of ditch weed and living on less than $25 a day for way too long at the former urban tarn . They dissected the power structures of the entire world, and if you asked them, they were well informed because of the book they are reading that puts it all out there and exposes "it".

Jesus H. Christ you saw a video designed to make you think Biden has issues around women and kids? Really? You're an adult right? And the poster that wants to describe the banker cabal, again, for us, cuz we never heard that stuff before. Yeah, thanks bro, pass the shitty weed and garbage half baked conspiracy around again, because repetition makes it totally more real, and eventually you'll get stoned too....
I suppose being a keyboard warrior makes you feel some sort of power. Good on you. Archly sarcastic comments on others posted opinions are stock in trade for many folks, when the intelligent action would be to simply scroll on and ignore them instead of making inane and vaguely incomprehensible comments that say more about you than your intended victims. And I guess I have just been hoist on my own petard. Oops.

@hdgh29 Thank you for your comments...and I was feeling like no one cared, but there you were. I had to look up "archly" and "petard" but that was a bit of fun too so, again, I appreciate it. One of the best things about sharing comments on a forum for me is that I get to reconfirm what mom always told me, that I was a little a@#hole. It does wonders to get others input on your own additions here.

As one of only a few Yanks that even responded here on this adolescent attack on Biden I was feeling chafed, as I normally do, when I am outnumbered. Not only am I outnumbered but I am vastly outnumbered, and, to make a bad situation worse, the numbers are made up mostly by America's former Lords, the people of Greater England and the Commonwealth countries.

I did not take the time to review video of Biden at these recent events and I may be missing something that would help me to feel differently about the Biden Presidency than I do now. I am not terribly familiar with current news events right now and prefer to have horror or suspense movies running as opposed to news at this time for whatever reason and that changes for me at some point and I go back to non stop news.

The attacks on Biden here did strike me in much the same way that stoners at Lakeside struck me a decade ago in their self absorbed, easy living, self declared prophecy. The gangland style of attack used here is not a freshman mistake nor is it sophomoric in knowing some things but missing the big picture. It is purely adolescent in style and the two bits of low hanging fruit I knocked off had that coming to them and I don't take those strikes back. Read those comments yourself and if you feel so bright by moving on and that's your way than good for you but I thought I'd attempt to rein the bullsh*t in. It might be that I did that out of my own stupidity and I am ok with that if that's the case. The stupid in me needs to show up more often probably.

Now as far as me using archly in a spoken sentence it's probably not going to happen, it won't come off right. I know it.

I don't understand how you have been "hoist on your own petard" either other than you might intend to convey that you have violated your own line of argument to me?? I am not sure but I really like petards now and I think we should all have and use them like one day a month or something like that.(LATE EDIT on "hoisting..petard"- I got it now, Hamlet, ya, I prolly shoulda gone to class more back then)

Here is a sketch of some dudes getting ready on Petard Night a long time ago that I enjoyed and you can too.

hdgh29
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by hdgh29 »

bossho wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 12:55 pm

Here is a sketch of some dudes getting ready on Petard Night a long time ago that I enjoyed and you can too.

Is Petard Night one of these American creations like Halloween and Christmas? I haven't heard of it, it is certainly not celebrated here in Siem Reap anyway. OK my comments came across as a bit jejeune, but I sincerely cannot believe that any political party put forward Biden or Trump as their best possible candidates. If so the US deserves to be overtaken by China and Russia, who insist on hiring men of intellectual strength, power and charisma (albeit lacking a moral compass) as leaders.
"I tried being reasonable. Didn't like it" (Clint Eastwood)
Darkcel
Expatriate
Angola

Post by Darkcel »

Dudes the president and is saying shit like "they don't want me to speak" like who dude? You're the damn president, he'll be gone by the end of next year due to shit like this.
bossho
Aging Tweaker
United States of America

Post by bossho »

Is Petard Night one of these American creations like Halloween and Christmas? I haven't heard of it, it is certainly not celebrated here in Siem Reap anyway. OK my comments came across as a bit jejune, but I sincerely cannot believe that any political party put forward Biden or Trump as their best possible candidates. If so the US deserves to be overtaken by China and Russia, who insist on hiring men of intellectual strength, power and charisma (albeit lacking a moral compass) as leaders.

@hdgh29 and @Darkcel,
Petard night is a wish I have, that all children can have a night of blowing off gate locks and destroying doors with black gunpowder bombs and dressing like centuries old revolutionaries but with primitive bombs and a kit of essential burglary tools. I did not think your comments were too quick a study at all on my remarks. I need a good haircut every now and then and I have to sit there in the chair and be still while the guy cuts my hair.

I like Biden as a political leader and think he is fit for the job and he arrived just in time to add diplomacy and experience to the post when it was severely lacking. I understand it when he speaks out of the side of his mouth and cloaks important words to a colleague as they walk to a function or when he drops an octave and makes a spontaneous comment or tells a story in a roundabout way. I had uncles that were much stranger than he is, but I admit he's a quirky guy but therein lies his humanity and I admire him for being an outright, soulful tell it like it is guy.

I don't know that Russia and China insist on anything in their election process collectively or not. Both have been playing in the understated fiddle section of the USA's virtuosity of the fiddle and, by design, no one cares about the people playing back up fiddle to the star of the show.

It would take something really creepy on a massive scale as in slow and dark forward movement that eventually absorbs all in it's path, like a giant slow moving tsunami but real and tangible like a really bad flu pandemic that turns people to zombies but you don't know they are zombies until its too late and you're going to be a zombie too any hour now. It would take something like that to hit the world hard and bring massive bits and chunks of the world to its knees to allow for Russia and or China to take a shot at playing first fiddle at this hoe down and for this orchestra.
bossho
Aging Tweaker
United States of America

Post by bossho »

HDGH29 Quote to follow:
"Is Petard Night one of these American creations like Halloween and Christmas? I haven't heard of it, it is certainly not celebrated here in Siem Reap anyway. OK my comments came across as a bit jejune, but I sincerely cannot believe that any political party put forward Biden or Trump as their best possible candidates. If so the US deserves to be overtaken by China and Russia, who insist on hiring men of intellectual strength, power and charisma (albeit lacking a moral compass) as leaders." END hgdg29 quote

@hdgh29 and @Darkcel,
Petard night is a wish I have, that all children can have a night of blowing off gate locks and destroying doors with black gunpowder bombs and dressing like centuries old revolutionaries but with primitive bombs and a kit of essential burglary tools. I did not think your comments were too quick a study at all on my remarks. I need a good haircut every now and then and I have to sit there in the chair and be still while the guy cuts my hair.

I like Biden as a political leader and think he is fit for the job and he arrived just in time to add diplomacy and experience to the post when it was severely lacking. I understand it when he speaks out of the side of his mouth and cloaks important words to a colleague as they walk to a function or when he drops an octave and makes a spontaneous comment or tells a story in a roundabout way. I had uncles that were much stranger than he is, but I admit he's a quirky guy but therein lies his humanity and I admire him for being an outright, soulful tell it like it is guy.

I don't know that Russia and China insist on anything in their election process collectively or not. Both have been playing in the understated fiddle section of the USA's virtuosity of the fiddle and, by design, no one cares about the people playing back up fiddle to the star of the show.

It would take something really creepy on a massive scale as in slow and dark forward movement that eventually absorbs all in it's path, like a giant slow moving tsunami but real and tangible like a really bad flu pandemic that turns people to zombies but you don't know they are zombies until its too late and you're going to be a zombie too any hour now. It would take something like that to hit the world hard and bring massive bits and chunks of the world to its knees to allow for Russia and or China to take a shot at playing first fiddle at this hoe down and for this orchestra.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic