CEO Remote Meetup! Google required.

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
OrangeDragon
Site Admin
United States of America

CEO Remote Meetup! Google required.

Post by OrangeDragon »

I'm bringing my laptop to the meetup, and will set up a Google+ hangout to connect in those unfortunate souls who are unable to attend in physical form due to their non-Cambodia locations. Please no one in Cambodia use it as an excuse to not come out, as it's limited to 10 connections at a time... save them for the people who really can't be here.

If you want joined in, I will have to send you an invite after I start it... so PM me your google email address.

DO NOT post your email address in this thread... we have a filter that is supposed to protect them from spambots searching our site, but its still a bad idea that can get you blasted with spam.

See you guys there!
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Re: CEO Remote Meetup! Google required.

Post by General Mackevili »

Milord and myself will take 2 of those 10 connections, thank you!
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

OrangeDragon wrote:I'm bringing my laptop to the meetup, and will set up a Google+ hangout to connect in those unfortunate souls who are unable to attend in physical form due to their non-Cambodia locations. Please no one in Cambodia use it as an excuse to not come out, as it's limited to 10 connections at a time... save them for the people who really can't be here.

If you want joined in, I will have to send you an invite after I start it... so PM me your google email address.

DO NOT post your email address in this thread... we have a filter that is supposed to protect them from spambots searching our site, but its still a bad idea that can get you blasted with spam.

See you guys there!
Why ??
i thought the point is to meet up and drink
have u discovered a way to transport spirits and beer remotely?
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
OrangeDragon
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by OrangeDragon »

Because, Debby downer, a few people not able to be in Cambodia would still like to say high to everyone/join in.
takeoman
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by takeoman »

Cambodia is actually somewhat larger than you seem to remember. I would imagine that quite a few of us, who don't live close to Phnom Penh, will be unable to drop everything and attend. :hattip:
The most boring man in the World. Ever!
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

takeoman wrote:Cambodia is actually somewhat larger than you seem to remember. I would imagine that quite a few of us, who don't live close to Phnom Penh, will be unable to drop everything and attend. :hattip:
Surely Phnom Penh is a mere 10 minute flight from the Takeo International Airport?
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
takeoman
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by takeoman »

General Mackevili wrote:
takeoman wrote:Cambodia is actually somewhat larger than you seem to remember. I would imagine that quite a few of us, who don't live close to Phnom Penh, will be unable to drop everything and attend. :hattip:
Surely Phnom Penh is a mere 10 minute flight from the Takeo International Airport?
The road to Phnom Penh is a thirty minute moto ride from my current location, one of the reasons why I haven't set foot in Sin City in almost a year. :hattip:
The most boring man in the World. Ever!
OrangeDragon
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by OrangeDragon »

I suppose some of you more remote users can be given a pass... ;-)
PSD-Kiwi
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by PSD-Kiwi »

takeoman wrote:The road to Phnom Penh is a thirty minute moto ride from my current location, one of the reasons why I haven't set foot in Sin City in almost a year. :hattip:
OrangeDragon wrote:I suppose some of you more remote users can be given a pass... ;-)
Hahaha, no way is a 30 minute moto ride from PP a remote location. Shit, it normally takes longer than that to get from the city centre to the airport in a tuk-tuk or a car.
Milord
Expatriate
Canada

Post by Milord »

General Mackevili wrote:Milord and myself will take 2 of those 10 connections, thank you!
I'm here and ready. The time would be helpful as i'm 12-13 hrs behind.

PM sent

edit: just a thought, if you start drinking at 6PM, I will be drinking at 6AM. Is that right?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic